Japanese Title: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!
Original Airdate: November 9, 2017
US Airdate: March 29, 2018
With Lillie remembering Silvally, Faba ends up kidnapping her. He wants to make sure she doesn't remember everything that happened the night she was nearly abducted by an Ultra Beast.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Calling the Old Woman Out: Gladion hammers in how much Lusamine's Parental Neglect has mentally hurt Lillie after telling Lusamine the truth about what Faba did.
- Curbstomp Battle: Neither Ash or Gladion are any match for Faba with their default team. When Gladion gets hold of Silvally however, he quickly returns the favor. This is primarily because breaking Silvally's helmet allows Gladion to use the RKS System.
- Damsel in Distress: Lillie ends up kidnapped by Faba, who wants to erase her memories to avoid having his past follies discovered.
- Dramatic Unmask: When Gladion summons Type: Null to save Lille from Faba, Type: Null instantly shatters its mask.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Lillie finally overcomes her phobia of Pokemon that she suffered from for nearly half her life.
- Even Evil Has Standards: When Faba reveals to Jessie, James, and Meowth, that he intends on using his Hypno to erase Lillie's memory, they quit on the spot. The Terrible Trio may be criminals, but they hold memories as a very dear part of someone's personality.
- Failed a Spot Check: Gladion calls out Lusamine on this, since she never bothered to look into what had happened to cause her daughter's phobia. Gladion isn't exempt from this either, as he seems genuinely surprised that Faba covered up what had happened, having never discussed things himself until present day.
- Just in Time: When Silvally charges Faba's Alakazam, Lillie finally remembers what happened the first time: Silvally didn't attack her, it saved her from Nihilego.
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!: Faba offers to reward the Team Rocket trio handsomely if they use his Hypno to capture and mind wipe Lillie. Team Rocket however are disgusted by the idea of erasing someone's memories, reasoning that they make a person who they are, and walk out the building.
- Spanner in the Works: Ash's team, and particularly Nebby, chained the events that jogged Lillie's Trauma-Induced Amnesia and destroyed Faba's cover up he ran for years.
- They Know Too Much: Faba's reasons for capturing Lillie, as her getting her memories jogged risks having his reckless endeavour with Ultra Space discovered (and the boss knowing he's responsible for her daughter's long term trauma).
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left: While everyone else cools down with Silvally having saved Lillie, Faba sneaks out to avoid being challenged.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Gladion chastises Ash for leaving Nebby free to teleport Lillie, resulting in her meeting Silvally and completely regressing in her phobia from the trauma.
- Would Hurt a Child: Faba has no qualms sending his Psychic team onto Ash and Gladion as well as their Pokemon. Then Alakazam restrains her psychically and Hypno attempts to wipe Lillie's mind, leaving her screaming in agony.