Japanese Title: Enter Four Heavenly Kings Siba!
Original Airdate: November 19th, 1998
US Airdate: October 1th, 1999With only three weeks left before the Pokémon League competition, Ash, Brock and Misty head up to Mt. Hideaway to find one of the Elite Four Trainers. Ash and Brock hope he will teach them the real secrets of Pokémon training, but what they really learn is that Mt. Hideaway is the land of overgrown Onix!
- Butt-Monkey: Misty is the victim of Ash's training failures.
- Fast-Forward Gag: Meowth fast-forwards through Team Rocket's slogan.Jessie: Ugh, exhausting!
James: I think I bit my tongue!
- Lame Pun Reaction: When Team Rocket tries to use a net gun to bag the giant Onix:Jessie: We've got something Onix-pected!
Meowth: That joke is Onix-ceptable.
- Never Mess with Granny: Team Rocket learns this when they try to steal an old woman's food.
- No-Sell: Brock's Onix tries to tackle the giant Onix, but inflicts no damage.
- Rampage from a Nail: Onix has a Sandslash wedged in his stones.
- Wax On, Wax Off: Bruno claims he's training Ash, but he's just making him do chores. Brock makes sure of this by whacking Bruno on the head with a blunt object, expecting Bruno to catch it within an inch of himself. Instead, he just gets hit on the head.