Here is the recap page for Pinkalicious & Peterrific.
Note: Episodes are listed in production order.
Note 2: Even though the show first aired on PBS on February 19, it was a one-hour premiere, and not an individual episode.
- Fairy House / Pinkabotta & Peterbotta: Pinkalicious and Peter build a fairy house to attract the Springtime Fairies. But when the fairies turn out to be noisy roommates, they decide it's probably best if they build a home for the fairies instead. / Pinkalicious and Peter create Robotta, a robot that can do anything, including helping them clean their rooms. But when Robotta malfunctions, they're left with a big mess. Fortunately, the kids figure out a way to make clean-up fun — pretend to be robots! (February 20, 2018)
- Slumber Party / Puptastic: Pinkalicious hosts a Princess of Pink slumber party, but one of her friends gets homesick and isn't sure she wants to spend the night! Pinkalicious, Lila and Jasmine imagine a friendly pink dragon named Gertie to help them out. / Pinkalicious is excited when the Plums let her puppy-sit Pinky, their cute but nervous poodle. To coax her to come out of her shell, Pinkalicious and Peter pretend to be dogs and get Pinky to start playing with them. But when Pinky accidentally turns pink, is the doggy fun over? (February 21, 2018)
- Invisible Band / Best Pink Present: The Pinkville marching band comes down with a bad case of the whiffling sneezes and can't play, disappointing the town. Luckily, Pinkalicious persuades her friends to use their voices to become the Invisible Marching Band. / It's Daddy's birthday and Pinkalicious doesn't have a present, but knows she'll need wrapping paper so she sets out to paint some. When Daddy gets home, that's all that's done! (February 22, 2018)
- Dancing Shoe / No Honking: Pinkalicious tries on a mysterious pair of shoes. After she puts them on, she can't stop tap dancing! / Peter has a new song to share with his family, but no one seems interested. Maybe it's because his song uses his really loud scooter horn. (February 26, 2018)
- Sand Palace / Zoo Day: Pinkalicious gets an idea to build a sand palace for the sand castle competition. She insists on doing it herself and discovers all sorts of natural objects to fulfill to her grand vision. But will she be able to finish it in time? / It's Teddy Bear Day at the zoo! Pinkalicious and Peter introduce their favorite stuffed bears to all sorts of animals and have fun mimicking their behavior. Along the way, Pinkalicious' teddy, Henrietta, is taken by a mischievous monkey. Will Pinkalicious rescue her in time for the Teddy Bear picnic? (February 27, 2018)
- Plantastically Pink / Painting Pixie: Pinkalicious plants the seed of the most beautiful flower in the world: the Pinkabloom! She soon learns that the only way to make it grow is by singing to it. With help from Peter and friends, the Pinkabloom grows to be as tall as the house, but it won't bloom... / When miniature paintings start popping up all around Pinkville, Pinkalicious and Peter resolve to find the mysterious artist who's responsible - Painting Pixie. Can the kids help the spritely artist plant enough surprising paintings to get her big pixie wings? (February 28, 2018)
- Pinkalicious / Glitterizer: If there is one thing Pinkalicious loves most, it's the color pink! When Pinkalicious wakes up to discover her whole body has suddenly turned pink, she's ecstatic. However, Pinkalicious soon discovers that you can have too much of a good thing. / Mommy shows Pinkalicious and Peter her latest invention: the Glitterizer, a machine that sprays glitter! Pinkalicious eagerly tests it out with her friends and everyone loves it. Well, everyone except Rafael. (March 5, 2018)
- All Tangled Up / Above the Clouds: It's Pinkville's Flower Festival and the whole town has gathered to plant flowers in the park. When an ordering mishap leaves Pinkville with balls of yarn instead of flowers bulbs, Pinkalicious rallies everyone to use the yarn to make the park pinkatastic. / It's a very windy day in Pinkville, so Pinkalicious and Peter decide to make homemade kites. But Pinkalicious gets carried away - literally. How can she and Peter use their creative problem-solving skills to get her back down again? (March 6, 2018)
- Snow Fairy / To Catch a Leaf: A freak snowstorm leaves Pinkville covered in pink snow - pinkamazing! Pinkalicious, Peter and Jasmine spend the day sculpting a snow fairy - Frostina. But the sun comes out and starts to melt the snow! Can Pinkalicious find a way to make Frostina last all year? / According to Rafael, if a falling leaf lands on your shoulder, you get a wish. However, it's autumn and only one leaf remains. Will Pinkalicious be able get her wish? Maybe, if she can dance her way to make the leaf land on her shoulder. (March 12, 2018)
- Peter's Blues / Pink Raspberry: Peter is feeling down and learns to play the blues on the harmonica. Expressing your feelings through music can make you feel better! Maybe Peter can cheer up his friends and family, too. But not everyone responds to music the same way. / Peter learns how to make a raspberry sound from baby Saffron, sparking an idea - to host a silly song contest. Peter really wants to win, but he has trouble coming up with an original silly sound until he teams up with an expert - Saffron. (March 19, 2018)
- Pink Lemonade / Pink Shoes: Pinkalicious and Peter start a lemonade stand to save up money to buy new art supplies and toys. The only problem? No customers! If they want to make some money, they'll have to get creative, but how? / Hopscotch-Palooza is here, and Pinkalicious can't wait to play, but her favorite pink sneakers are too small. With a little help from her mom, she makes a new pair that are even more pinka-perfect than her old shoes. (May 14, 2018)
- Gnome More Nonsense / Space Dancing: Pinkalicious and Peter are thrilled when they discover Norman the Garden Gnome living in their backyard. He is great at keeping the bunnies away from their flowers, but he's not so great at playing pretend. It's up to Pinkalicious to show Norman that using your imagination can be both helpful and fun! / Pinkalicious and her friends are putting on a dance show, but Peter gets discouraged when he keeps making mistakes. It's up to Pinkalicious to show him that he shouldn't give up - practice makes pinka-perfect! (May 15, 2018)
- Indoor Camp-In / The Flutterbugs: Pinkalicious and Peter have been looking forward to having a campout in their yard, but plans change when it starts raining. That won't stop them, though. With a little imagination, some scissors and paint, indoor camping can be just as fun as camping outside! / Pinkalicious and her friends are all set for a pinkerrific tea party - that is, until some unexpected guests buzz in. She thinks the flutterbugs are there for the cupcakes, but discovers what they really love is her singing. (May 16, 2018)
- Secret Sculpture / The Celebrator: Pinkalicious, Peter and friends set out to explore Pinkville Green and discover a secret statue to play on! Mr. Crunk tells them not to touch the art, but it looks so fun! Can you play with art? / Pinkville's birthday is coming up, and Mommy has made just the invention for the occasion - the celebrator! It's so much fun to use that Pinkalicious can't stop celebrating — every little thing — until celebrating becomes, well, a little annoying. (May 17, 2018)
- Sweet Pea Pixie / Pink Piper: It's time for the Sweet Pea Pixies to emerge from their pods in the Pinkville Community Garden, but one pixie has trouble flying. It's up to Pinkalicious and Peter to show her how to spread her wings and take off! / Pinkalicious writes a song about her favorite color for school, but no matter where she goes to practice, she keeps getting interrupted by dogs barking, frogs chirping, and cows moo'ing. But why? It's almost like they like pink as much as she does. (May 18, 2018)
- Cha-Cha-Licious / Show and Smell: It's the first day of summer. This means it's time for ice cream, but Mr. Swizzle's blender isn't working. Pinkalicious and her family volunteer to run the shop while he fixes his blender, but they soon learn serving ice cream takes a certain rhythm. Mommy's new invention, the Perfume-a-matic, can make perfume out of anything so, of course, Pinkalicious makes the most pinkatastic perfume ever! But it sure doesn't smell that way when she brings it to Show-and-Tell. She'll have to fix this smelly mix-up fast! (July 30, 2018)