Phineas and Ferb raise awareness of the term "Aglet" with the help of the Fireside Girls. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz tries to get people to forget an embarrassing viral video.
- Art Evolution: The shot of Doof brooding over his computer screen is very nicely shaded, and is a sneak peek of the animation evolution of future episodes.
- Buffy Speak: Candace tells the boys to just look things up on the Internet, because "That's why they make smart word box for tell monkey hard brain hurty things."Phineas: Removing prepositions makes it even more condescending.
- The Immune: People who are unaware of whatever Doofenshmirtz is thinking of at the moment will be unaffected by the Delete From My Mind-inator. Candace was the only one not affected when he thought of aglets, because she was hostile toward it in the first place.
- Instant Humiliation Just Add Youtube: Dr. Doofenshmirtz's latest invention is an attempt to make people forget an embarrassing video of himself that someone uploaded to the Internet.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: The universal delete button combined with Doofenshmirtz's thought projection helmet will remove anything he's thinking of from their minds (unless they are not thinking what's on his mind at the moment).
- Little Known Facts: Everything in the crossword puzzle.
- Musicalis Interruptus: When Candace is singing her solo at the aglet concert, she gets to the line "The end of a shoelace is called the..." to which she suddenly stops and stutters, noticing the ribbon on her finger and not even bothering to say the word, blurting out "Wait a minute, it doesn't matter!"
- Only Sane Man: Candace is the only one who doesn't believe in the nature of the aglet, not even saying the word. It even protects her from being affected by Doofenshmirtz's inator.
- Running Gag: "It doesn't matter!"
- Status Quo Is God: The episode ends with everyone forgetting aglets thanks to Doof's inator, except Candace who never bothered to learn the name.
- What the Heck Is an Aglet?: The main plot of the episode.