When Baljeet signs up for a class called "Summer Rocks" and finds out it's for musically-talented kids, Phineas and Ferb help him discover his rock and roll side. Meanwhile, Candace is worried Jeremy won't think of a cool nickname for her, and Doofenshmirtz tries to get babies to obey him with his Bum-Bum-inator.
- Absurdly Long Limousine: Phineas, Ferb, Buford, and Baljeet all arrive in a long limousine that is powered by bicycle.
- Answer Cut: While hearing Baljeet's screaming, Candace asks "Where is that coming from?"; the scene immediately cuts to Phineas and Ferb arriving at Baljeet's house.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: Doofenshmirtz tries to tell a pun regarding his Bum-Bum-inator and his heart rate detector that he wears on his arm, but he flubs the punchline.note Doofenshmirtz: You might say I'm wearing my sleeve on my... I- I mean my heart is wearing, uh... Never mind, whatever, you get it!
- Catchphrase Interruptus: Doofenshmirtz, in a Continuity Nod to "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together!":Doofenshmirtz: Curse you, Perry the - wait, is that The Baljeatles?
- Child Soldiers: Discussed and Played for Laughs. Doofenshmirtz learns that a baby is soothed by a mother's heartbeat, so he plans to use his latest invention to broadcast his own heartbeat all over the Tri-State Area, hoping to trick all the babies within the vicinity to follow his bidding, creating an army of babies. He reasons that no one will fight back against him because any reasonable person Wouldn't Hurt a Child.
- The Diaper Change: Exploited. After being caught by the Nanny-inator and having a diaper worn on him, Perry uses a nearby bottle to wet his diaper so that the Nanny-inator comes at him, making Perry able to escape by climbing on the Nanny-inator's arms.
- Fembot: The Nanny-inator.
- Heartbeat Soundtrack: Phineas hears the Bum-Bum-inator's heartbeat and mistakes it for a drumbeat by Buford, prompting him to match the beat. When the heartbeat speeds up, the music speeds up as well.
- Le Film Artistique: The first part of Perry's briefing is done in the style of an art film. Apparently, Carl's been taking some film courses.
- The Nicknamer: Jeremy is revealed to be one of these, coming up with a nickname for everyone except Candace, much to her dismay.
- No, You Hang Up First: Candace tries doing one of these with Jeremy, but once she says "No, you hang up the phone", Jeremy hangs up.
- Overly Long Scream: Baljeet's "Fail Wail".
- Rockers Smash Guitars: Subverted. At the very end of "Gimme a Grade", Baljeet holds his guitar up, appearing to smash it; the camera then pulls back as he puts it back in its case.
- The episode's title and the titular band is, of course, an allusion to The Beatles. The Baljeatles' song is more punk and metal inspired, though.
- In "Gimme a Grade", Baljeet sings "I have got something to say!", a reference to "Rock of Ages" by Def Leppard.
- Candace rants about how couples give pet names to each other, like baby, honey, or Peg-Leg Pete.
- Sure, Let's Go with That: When Phineas mistakes Doofenshmirtz's heartbeat for a drum beat:Phineas: Cool beat, Buford!
Buford: Uh... thanks?