Phineas and Ferb organise a chariot race.
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, misunderstanding a documentary, decides to create a robot to destroy Perry the Platypus.
First appearance of Norm.
- Ancient Grome: The event held was a Greek chariot race, but the kids dress like gladiators, which are actually from Rome. Lampshaded in the next episode.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking:Announcer in movie: Historically, the enemies of the platypus were well-known. The poisonous swamp viper, the snaggle-tooth badger, and duplicating imitatable (sic) stunts seen on television.
- Chariot Race: A rather epic one that the boys organised.
- Early Installment Weirdness: This episode really plays up Phineas as Candace's Annoying Younger Sibling, constantly and intentionally comparing her to Medusa. Additionally, Norm loses the "enemy of the platypus" shtick entirely in his next episode and his personality settles into that of Doofenshmirtz's cheery robot assistant.
- I Take Offense to That Last One!: A visual version; Phineas mentions they've made a chariot for Candace that looks just like her... and is actually a repulsive gorgon. Candace's response?Candace: Oh, that's ridiculous! I do NOT have wheels!
- Literal-Minded: This is why, after hearing a documentary which said "The enemy of platypus is man!" in an attempted Green Aesop, Dr. D instead comes to the conclusion that he must build a robot-man to destroy Agent P.
- Use Your Head: During the race, Baljeet tells Buford, his teammate, to use Baljeet's, helmet, while Baljeet was wearing it, to cause sparks to battle the other racing teams.