Phineas and Ferb try to help Baljeet avoid great shame. Candace auditions to be the next flawless girl.
- An Aesop: On fashion standards and feeling good about oneself.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: As title. Candace uses a growth potion the boys made in order to grow an extra two inches; it makes her gigantic instead.
- Big Head Mode: At one point, Candace has an enormous head in a form known as "Bobble Head Candace".
- Cute Giant: Candace when she becomes 50 feet tall.
- Dressed in Layers: P.P.
- Hologram: How Baljeet asks for help.
- I Am a Monster: Candace considers herself this after she becomes gigantic.
- Never My Fault: Candace believes that the boys were responsible for making her gigantic, even though she was the one who used the growth potion on herself.
- Not So Different: Candace observes that the fashion industry and freakshow runners aren't too different from each other since they both exploit people's body image issues for money.
- Refuge in Audacity: The Reset Button for this episode uses Doof's Inator per the norm and plays on the fact that Phineas and Ferb's growth serum only works on something once. This time, Doof's Inator of the Episode douses the entire universe with it, returning everything back to relative size to Candace.
- Single Tear: Candace cries a tear when she thinks she has become a freak. Because of her size, the boys use an umbrella to prevent themselves from getting soaked.
- Source Music: Doof is recording his jingle when Perry enters. Also doubles as Left the Background Music On.