The story continues where Daniel Bryan rushed backstage to undo the chaos Uncle Howee has caused and find the Hardy Brothers. Taking him by surprise, CM Punk joined him. As they enter a room, a blanket, huge inside a bundle. The two decide to pull the blanket out, revealing the figure to be Uncle Howee, who tells them he doesn't like to be called deranged and whips out another marionette... In the form of John Cena. Daniel attempts to do his Busaiku Knee, but it fails.
Back at the arena, As the Brothers of Destruction fight off the Hardy Boyz, JBL, Tony Schiavorne and Jim Ross were still trying to figure whatever is transpiring. Suddenly, someone flickers the lights, black and red at that for a short time, and returned to Normal, with the Hardy Boys in blood. However, there were two masked figures hovering above them, revealing themselves to be Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Before they could do any more damage and harm anyone else, Undertaker and Kane threw them out of the ring. As the madness and discord ensued, a very angry Vince McMahon appears.
The Narrator asks the Author how Paul and Brian became vampires.
Prior to the incident, As Luna searches for Edge, Ralph meets up with Fix-it Felix to solve this mess at the House of Sports. Gangrel points to two wrestlers in masks, revealing themselves to be Paul and Brian. As Ralph subdue the duo, Gangrel explains his plan to Ralph and Felix: Transform the two into vampires to distract the Hardy Brothers while they take down Uncle Howee and solve the mess he caused.
Returning to the PWF, an infuriated Vince orders Uncle Howee to show himself. Uncle Howee arrives with an injured CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Before the duo could do anything, Daniel gets knocked out by another marionette in the form of Randy Orton. Vince orders Howee to leave or he will suffer a vicious beatdown. While this scene happens, as the Hardy Boyz were reverted to normal, Undertaker tells them that they should thank Gangrel for saving them. Seeking assistance, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk rush out of the arena in an attempt to find someone help them. However, they were knocked out by Ralph.
The story ends with a Cliffhanger
This chapter contains examples of:
- And I Must Scream: John Cena and Randy Orton have been turned into puppets by Uncle Howee.
- Big "NO!": Daniel Bryan shouts this out when John Cena is turned into a marionette.
- Continuity Nod: Punk lampshades how he Tempted Fate in the previous chapter.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Daniel Bryan and CM Punk both get knocked out by Wreck-it Ralph.
- Don't Make Me Destroy You: Vince McMahon threatens to do this to Howee if the latter does not leave.
- Lampshade Hanging: The narrator notes how the title keeps changing from "Apocalypse" to "Armageddon" at the drop of a hat.
- Noodle Incident: Howee tells them a very unpleasant rumor about Barney.
- The Sociopath: Uncle Howee tries to downplay this trope, but the rest aren't buying it. He also tries to compare his to Barney the Dinosaur of all deities.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Undertaker seems to understand the vampirized Paul and Brian.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Ralph isn't too happy to work with Gangrel and Luna to fix Uncle Howee's chaos (Gangrel specifically). The main reason he's doing so is because he's worried for Vanellope's sake.
- Unstoppable Rage: Vince is deeply unpleased with Uncle Howee's shenanigans.
- Was Once a Man: Paul London and Brian Kendrick were originally human until Gangrel transforms them into vampires. How long this will last is unknown.