In the journey, Momon, Nabe, Nfirea and the Swords of Darkness travel to Carne Village, the party is attacked by a large group of Goblin and Ogre. A battle plan is made quickly while the Swords of Darkness pick off the goblins, Ainz and Nabe would eliminate the ogres. As the fight proceeds, the adventurer group quickly realize that their companions are no ordinary adventurers.
After that, the party set up camp to take a break for their journey. They talked about the Swords of Darkness group's origin and symbol. Momon starts to talk about his guildmates then Ninya says something sensitive to Momon which cause him to get emotional. After Momon and Nabe left, Swords of Darkness conclude that Momon's comrade are probably gone. Nfirea changes the subject to talk about Momon's strength and Peter guess that Momon is maybe the same level as an adamantite adventurer, and group talk through the night. Meanwhile, at E-Rantel, Khajiit creates more undead minion to prepares to take over the city while Clementine waits for Nfirea to return.
The episode contains examples of:
- Momon, Nabe, Nfirea Bareare and Swords of Darkness begin their journey.
- Momon, Nabe and the Swords of Darkness fight and kill a group of Goblin and Ogre while protecting Nfirea Bareare.
- Momon and Nabe talk with Swords of Darkness about their group symbol and the Thirteen Heroes.
- Clementine kidnaps and kills many people from E-Rantel, and sent it to Khajiit Dale Badantel so that he can create more undead.
- Khajiit's plans is revealed and planned to create E-Rantel into a second undead city for Zurrernorn.