When K.O., Enid and Rad find a soda bottle with a genie in it, they get more than they bargained for.
- Baleful Polymorph: Citris Twisty transforms Rad into a burger.
- Confusing Multiple Negatives: The genie pulls this on K.O.Citrus Twisty: Isn't it not true that you don't like burgers more than Rad?
- Exact Words: Enid is familiar with magic, so she knows that the wording of wishes is important, so she writes down a contract for K.O.'s wish for world peace. But then Citrus Twisty tricks K.O. into wishing to make Rad a burger, which of course makes Rad into a burger.
- Harsh Word Impact: The genie's relation of her version of events pounds Enid.
- Homage: Citrus Twisty's trial is an extended one to the Ace Attorney series; From Enid's outfit being a combination of Phoenix's blue suit and Edgeworth's cravat, right down to smaller things like the music and recreating the visuals for cross-examinations. Even Wally being an old and easily swayed judge and Rad being a surprise, unreliable witness is part of this.
- Jerkass Genie: Citrus Twisty is a classic example of this. It's fortunate that Enid knows all about how important the wording of the wishes is.
- Loophole Abuse: Citrus Twisty is bound to not being able to twist certain wishes as long as the contract's intact. That doesn't mean she can't destroy the contract.
- "Rashomon"-Style: The two versions of events. Lampshaded by Wally the White.
- Snap Back: Rad never gets changed back from a burger, but he's his normal self in subsequent episodes.
- Shout-Out: The opening sequence of the trial portion of the episode is a direct reference to the intro of The People's Court.
- Ungrateful Bastard: After KO wishes Twisty free from prison, she refuses to turn Rad back to normal.