Rad and Enid discover K.O. has been posting videos of them, and tell him to delete his account. He runs off home to do so while they watch the videos themselves.
- Always Need What You Gave Up: Rad and Enid tell K.O. to delete the videos, but then realize they don't want to because of how important they are to him.
- Arson, Murder, and JaywalkingRad: Seriously, why would you tape that? That video is a total violation of our privacy, and really not representative of our dancing abilities...
- Continuity Cavalcade: Many of the videos are based on the events of previous episodes.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Pause at the moment K.O. shows Rad and Enid the comments on the dancing video, and you'll notice a number of characters have left comments:Shannon: AHAHAHAHAPird: firstDrupe: wow, guysBrandon: duuuudes LOLRed Action: *Power Punch emoji* omg *Sun emoji*Gregg: incredible.(Unknown Character): I love thisPotato: this is just like me when I dance XDCarol: another great video KO! -MomColewort: yikes
- My God, What Have I Done?: Rad and Enid eventually discover that the videos on K.O.'s channel are full of precious memories, which they had asked K.O. to delete. The two realize what a huge mistake they've made and race over to K.O.'s house to stop him.
- Reality Ensues: K.O. learns the hard way that, regardless of your intent, your friends will not react well to learning that you've been secretly recording videos of them and posting them to the internet.
- Snap Back: A video from K.O.'s channel showing puppy K.O. putting on a Latex Perfection costume of his human form implies that the instance of this after "We've Got Fleas" has been averted.
- Stylistic Suck: K.O.'s various video are typical of young/amateur YouTube posters. Complete with bad mic quality, frequent misspellings, and overabundance of exclamation points.
- Vignette Episode: The majority of the episode consists of short videos K.O. uploaded to his video channel.