In the Cosy Room, Five asks Six if he's seen her Buddy Blocks. Six hasn't, in fact his are missing as well. Three can't find hers either. Five jokingly suggests that the Shape Japer took them and Six seriously suggests that they ran away, but Three has no input apart from "Oh no!". Then, Four comes in, reassuring the others that he knows where the Buddy Blocks all are: he "tidied them away" by putting them, along with his own, into a box. Six, Five, and Three are ticked at Four for doing it without their permission and call the blocks out. The alarm then goes off, so they go off to the control room.
At the control room, Two is at the control panel and is disappointed when Three, Four, Five, and Six take over. Agent 25 reports that a bottle of soft drink and a sand pit have instantly emptied for unknown reasons. Three really wants to do the mission. Five feels like she needs to do it but lets Three tag along.
Five and Three land on a pair of fridge magnets and Three is very excited, however Five and Four are more serious with Five saying, "Calm down" and Four declaring that Three needs to be careful. However, Six is more confident, stating that Five will look after her. Some ice cream disappears from a tub and then Agent 61 calls in, saying that she saw the Puzzler. Agent 96 then informs the Numberjacks that trouble is underway at the cafe and Five sets off, but she can't find Three.
At the cafe, Five still can't find Three and she imagines the Puzzler emptying a juice box, some balloons, and a pool. She then bounces along a sidewalk and onto a bench. The Puzzler then arrives and reveals that he put Three in a bubble. He gives Five a puzzle: put the containers that hold more/less stuff in order. Three suggests filling them up again to determine which would hold more or less and Six fires up the brain gain machine.
However, everything fills up so quickly that they can't tell how much it is. The Puzzler claims he's "feeling kind" and gives them a second chance. The agents suggest filling them up bit by bit and counting how many surges of brain gain they need. They do so and determine that the bottle requires two zaps, the ice cream tub four, the bowl one, and the sand pit a hundred. They put them in order, Three is released, and the Puzzler releases Three and leaves.
Three and Five come back and Three apologises for straying. After the recap, Three and Four talk to their Buddy Blocks in the Cosy Room: Three tells hers not to run away and Four has found a box for his. He then asks the viewers what their smallest and biggest containers at home are.
This episode provides examples of
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin': Three strays away from Five once and gets trapped in a bubble.
- Damsel in Distress: Three gets trapped in a bubble.
- Out-of-Character Moment:
- The normally-energetic Six needs to lie down after doing the brain gain. He did do it 107 times, but still.
- The Puzzler ends his final line of dialogue with "But I'll be back", without anything to rhyme it with.
- Speak in Unison: When Three announces that she can't find her Buddy Blocks, Five and Six say, "Neither can we!" in unison.
- Tempting Fate:
- The alarm goes off right after Five says, "Everything's fine.".
- Three and Five declare that Three can look after herself. Later, she's caught in a puzzle bubble.
- Verbal Ticked: The Puzzler normally speaks in rhyme, but leaves before finding a rhyme for "But I'll be back".