Directed by Tony Wharmby
Written by Steven D Binder
Season 7, Episode 2:
Team Gibbs investigates the death of three men at a bachelor party. Ziva rejoins the team following her captivity in Somalia.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Tony and Ziva clear the air regarding Tony killing Rivkin. In the midst of a very serious conversation comes:Ziva: When you shot Michael, I almost killed you where you stood.Tony: I wasn't standing.Ziva: No, you weren't. You were lying on the ground, without adequate backup, completely violating protocol...Tony: And double-parked.Ziva: Yes, I noticed.
- Asshole Victim: Eric Jurel, according to his boss. None of his co-workers liked him, except possibly for Elena.
- Call-Back: Tony has to relieve himself after the mission to rescue Ziva.
- Chekhov's Gun: Hector's obnoxious cologne ends up on the body of Officer Shelley, making him a potential suspect in his murder.
- Head-Tiltingly Kinky: Footage from the real Stag Party that took place months ago, and the reason that one of the victims is no longer engaged.McGee: Wow.
Tony: That's illegal in some states.
- Held Gaze: Tony and Ziva share a lengthy one in the bullpen. McGee awkwardly tries to extricate himself from the situation.McGee: And I'm going to go do that...right after I get a...Nutter Butter. (rolls eyes, leaves)
- Noodle Incident: Something happened during a Stag Party that Jimmy is very curious about, but Ducky and Gibbs decide not to tell him.
- Not So Stoic: Ziva gets emotional during her talk with Gibbs in his basement.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Abby zigzags on this when giving a very angry one to Ziva, but realizes part-way through that Ziva was at least partially justified in her distrust ("I mean, he did just kill your boyfriend"). But she ends with the determination that Ziva is still in the wrong, and that it is up to her to reconcile with Tony. She then hugs Ziva and pops out a welcome back banner.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Another agent quits. This time, because of Tony's immature behavior and McGee going along with it.