Film watched: Devil Fish
- Mike comes to a startling revelation that there is a secret government conspiracy that seeks to erase all trace of his existence... his wallet has gone missing.
- Mike finds his wallet and everything's fine again. Down below, Pearl has turned Castle Forrester into a fake cruise ship and is trying to entertain the two guests that managed to board.
- Tom Servo and Crow wonder if dolphins are really as smart as they say, so Mike places a call down to Sea World to ask. Turns out, they are indeed very smart - and they do NOT like being mocked.
- An electrician has come up to install new outlets. They apparently don't like being mocked either.
- Pearl's guests are confused as to why Mike and the Bots keep cutting into the movie, so Pearl adjusts the camera to make them look more Italian.
- As Mike and the Bots debate ideas for other cross-breed monsters like the Devil Fish, Pearl's "cruise ship" is serving dinner. Things soon get violent.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation has examples of:
- Adaptation-Induced Plot Hole: A tiny one, but when the sheriff declares the lab assistant's death a murder rather than a suicide, Mike and the Bots joke about it as if he decided it on a whim. However, the scene where the cops investigate the crime scene and point out some good reasons why it's probably staged as a suicide, along with the murder and coverup scene, featured a lot of female nudity and apparently had to be cut from the episode.
- The Alcoholic: Referenced numerous times.Mike: "Come on, beer, get in my mouth. Come on!"
Crow: "You know, after this beer, we should have a beer sometime."
Servo: (as the Devil Fish) "I'm a recovering alcoholic. I can't eat that guy."
- Big Store: After accidentally getting their phone number into a cruise line ad and Bobo taking 2,500 reservations, Pearl converts the castle into a very fake-looking ocean liner to scam the two early-arrival guests. (She also mentions that she sailed the castle out of port before the rest of the passengers could board, to which Mike and the 'Bots respond with nervous, uncomprehending laughter.)
- Bilingual Dialogue: Blowie the dolphin makes the usual clicks and whines, but apparently Mike and the 'bots can understand him.
- Brief Accent Imitation: At one point, Bob says "I knoooow!" (which was also used as the stinger). But he says it differently than the rest of his lines in the movie. Tom observes: "Was this guy dubbed by J. Peterman?"
- Censor Box: The MST3K logo was used to cover up a surprise guest appearance by Peter's balls. "Dah! Incoming!"Servo: (as Peter, giggling) I hung one out for fun!
- They're less offended by one shot of the leads with his crotch framed by a harness. Mike announces, "Yep, yep, we have bike rack!" Servo responds with an enthusiastic "Woo!"
- Comical Overreacting: Mike goes into full-blown Government Conspiracy mode when he misplaces his wallet.
- Devious Dolphins: At one point, Mike and the bots decide they dislike dolphins. They call Sea World in order to mock Blowie the Dolphin over the phone. And then a dolphin warship appears outside and fires at the Satellite of Love, and doesn't leave until Mike apologizes to Blowie.
- Doomed Hometown: Parodied.Mike: I'm sorry for the electrician crack. My father's village was attacked by electricians.
- Everybody Laughs Ending: The movie ends with a small joke. Crow and Servo decide to laugh for the duration of the end credits in response.
- Fan Disservice: Mike specifically complains about the repeated close up butt shots on Miller during his underwater fight with Peter. You could probably count Stella (aka Skeletor)'s entire existence, too.Mike: Gah, did the director think this guy was hot?Crow: Well, it's a nice butt, Mike.
- Foregone Conclusion: Servo says "If I don't come back, adopt a single currency, eat snails, and don't shave your armpits" when Peter goes into the water for the last time. Peter survives unscathed, but evidently Europe decides his suggestions are worth implementing anyway.
- Freudian Slip: "That's six degrees off the port beer, I mean, bow!"
- Funny Background Event: Bill Corbett as Brain Guy as Isaac from The Love Boat in the last segment.
- Gonk: Mike and the Bots repeatedly joke at how ugly Miller the Killer is, with Crow even speculating his sheer ugliness fuels his boat.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Servo jokes about the Devilfish having "eleventacles." Mike groans audibly. He also groans at Servo's "We're experiencing tentacle difficulties!".
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Dolphins. Never piss those guys off, especially not any named Blowie."Dolphin warbird decloaking off the port bow!"
- Ditto for electricians, though largely because they have an alliance with the dolphins.
- Refuge in Audacity: Pearl turns up the "Italian Stereotype" vision mode on Mike and the Bots until they become full-on pizza spinning, loafer wearing, gondola riding ethnic slurs.Mike: (Mario voice) Pearl! You-a make-a broad stereotype!
- Running Gag: References to beer and the Italian actors faking American accents.Servo (as Peter): "Of course I am American and not European. I drive a truck!"
Mike: The Coast Guard was in this, I wonder if they'd be in my brother's wedding video?
- Cortez gets some riffs as a steroid-popping bodybuilder.
- "As seen on TV."
- Ragging on the Coast Guard for being in the movie.
- Shout-Out: The opening segment has Mike going on about his identity being wiped by a Government Conspiracy, referencing the 1998 TV series adaptation of The Net.
- The final segment sees Brain Guy acting like Isaac from The Love Boat.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: Invoked word-for-word by Pearl on Bobo acting as Captain during dinner.