Film watched: The Leech Woman
- The SOL is infested with prairie dogs, and Crow's got himself a mighty Varmint Vac.
- Crow still doesn't remember who Mike is or even that he was vacuuming prairie dogs. Bobo calls up Mike for an important questionnaire, but his assistant Peanut distracts him with rollerskates and diapers that gets him in trouble when Pearl arrives.
- The SOL is still damaged, and the Nanites still aren't doing anything about it. They're in the middle of a union strike.
- Bobo points out to Pearl that since becoming the Lawgiver, she hasn't really been making any laws. Pearl asks Mike for some law ideas, and Servo has a few of his own.
- Crow and Servo try to trick Mike into their new pineal gland juicer. It backfires when Mike loses a contact and pulls his head out before the juicer comes down.
- Servo REALLY wants to do a Beverly Hillbillies sketch, and he will not take No for an answer. Bobo tries to reassert his kind as a civilized species, which comes to a screeching halt when Peanut tempts him with diapers.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation has examples of:
- Actually Pretty Funny: Misogynistic, abusive Hate Sink Dr. Talbot is an awful human being, but Mike and the 'Bots can't help but laugh at his cutting snark. When June hoists him by his own petard:Mike: So long, mincing man-pig character! You were enjoyed!
- The Alcoholic: Mike and the bots take June's pride in alcoholism and run with it mercilessly.
- Brain Bleach: Peanut takes a large share of baby wipes, stating, "I'll need a lot of these. I just know myself." Mike and the 'bots audibly shudder. Pearl makes an "Ew" sound and even Bobo flinches.
- Credits Gag: Servo screeching "JEEEEEEEEEEED!!!" for the full runtime of the ending credits.
- Continuity Nod: The apes seem to have found Joel's Daktari Stool from Mitchell.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Apparently, Servo's been going to intergalactic peepshow booths and strip clubs.
- Hollywood Natives: See Stock Footage below.
- I Never Said It Was Poison: Spoofed:Man: Officer, I'm Mrs. Talbot's attorney. If she's in any trouble, I have a right to know about it.Detective: Did I say anything about trouble?Tom Servo: Well, I assumed, what with the search warrant and all...
- And moments later...Man: If I knew what Mrs. Talbot was accused of, I could, maybe I could help —
Detective: She isn't accused of anything. We just want her for questioning about a murder.
Crow: Did I say anything about murder?
- And moments later...
- Loud Gulp:"Then it couldn't have been Mrs. Talbot. A week ago she was in New York."
"So was the murder."
- Mix and Match: During the climax:Mike: This is like a murderous episode of Lucy.
- Parrot Exposition: In an Airplane!-style manner.Mala: A hundred and forty years ago.
Talbot: A hundred and forty years ago?!
Mike, Crow, Servo: A hundred and forty years ago.
- Running Gag:
- Servo yelling "JED!! JEEED!!!" like Granny from The Beverly Hillbillies. Also an Overly Long Gag, to the point where he resorts to holding Mike and Crow at gunpoint when they try and get him to stop... followed up by one last huge yell that goes on throughout the ending credits.
- Sally's attempts to get Neil's attention away from "Terry" while waiting outside in the car: "Neil! Neil! NEIL!"
- Smug Snake: Servo calls Talbot on this, saying he's got "built-in smug". It gets established from the very first shot of him, wearing an oily grin:Mike: "Yes, I'M Dr. Paul Talbot, endocrinologist extraordinaire."
- Stock Footage Failure: Discussed in-universe as the source of repeated jokes; the film does not hide its limited "African jungle" soundstage well, and the cutaways to broad wilderness just make it worse. Servo even points out the movie interspersing footage of alligators and crocodiles.Crow: Boy, are they in Africa.
Servo: Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in ACTUAL Africa...
(The scene cuts to the embarrassing village again)
Servo: ...And now, back to our set.
(The film jumps from an actual Zulu ceremony to a bunch of extras with bad wigs, some of them seemingly in blackface, dancing around Griffith Park)
Mike: "We're not as into it as the other guys!"
Crow: Real Africa... Hollywood Africa!
Crow: It's more like stock mileage at this point.
- Stop Being Stereotypical: Defied by Peanut, behaving like a domesticated chimp, wearing diapers and a tutu while in roller skates. Bobo is convinced into joining the others because "it was what we were meant for!" Mike and the 'bots urging "Do it! Do it! Do it!" breaks Bobo's inhibitions.Bobo: I'm wearing a diaper and I love it!
Peanut: Not because we need one, it's just more convenient!
- Sweater Girl: Sally has the "bullet bra" look big-time.Mike: She enters a room before she does. [Said when Sally's the only one onscreen.]
- Take That!:Malla: She [June] must choose the man for the sacrifice.Crow: (as June) I choose Adam Sandler!