The stress of all the work she has to do with the play gets to Twilight during a rehearsal, so she's advised to take her mind off things and relax for a bit.
If Fluttershy helps, she takes Twilight on a nature walk and gets her to take a nap surrounded by animals. If Rainbow Dash helps, she brings Twilight along for a workout to help her clear her head. If Pinkie Pie helps, she spends the day bombarding Twilight with activity ideas, to the point Twilight gets more worried about Pinkie than the play.
- Angrish: A variant, the stressed-out Twilight starts speaking in gibberish broken sentences.Rainbow Dash: I think she's broken.
- Avengers, Assemble!: Fluttershy shouts "Animals, UNITE!" and uses her geode to summon a small army of animals to help Twilight relax.
- Badass Bookworm: Rainbow manages to help make Twilight one during their training montage. Twilight gets into good enough shape to beat Rainbow in a foot race, basketball, and badminton, and she learns how to properly karate-chop a board in half.
- Continuity Nod:
- During her run with Rainbow, Twilight is wearing the same hoodie she wore in the intro of Friendship Games.
- For that matter, Twilight is still terrible at athletics. A Training Montage with Rainbow gets her in shape.
- Once again, Fluttershy offers Twilight Angel to help make her feel better.
- I Let You Win: Rainbow laughs she "only sorta" let Twilight win. Given that she has Super Speed though, it's entirely true.
- I Think You Broke Him: Rainbow Dash comments "I think she's broken..." about Twilight after she starts rambling incoherently from the stress.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: A variant, at first everything on the nature walk gets Twilight to think of the play and makes her freak out again.
- Training Montage: Rainbow and Twilight have one as they try out at sports.