Dickie advertises Pocket Clams.
- Art Shift: This is the first short to be presented in high definition.
- Strangely, this short and most of the shorts following it, were also presented in widescreen. A format that was never used for any actual episode of My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Not even the high-definition episodes of seasons 3 and 4, which came after these shorts.
- Con Man: Dickie touts Pocket Clams as products that only cost one cent. However, he also mentions later, that you need to pay this price a total of 1,995 times, equaling to almost twenty dollars.
- Just for Pun: Abraclam Lincoln.
- Only Sane Man: Adam was the only person in the audience to realize how stupid the pocket clam was.
- Produce Pelting: The audience boos and throws pocket clams at Adam, for trash-talking the pocket clam.