Bull and Henry get into a fight over who is a better grandson to their respective grandmothers.
- A Day in the Limelight: Adam only appeared at the very end and had one line, giving the focus of this short mainly to Bull and Henry.
- Armor-Piercing Response: Henry took Bull down, by saying he gave his grandmother a sponge bath.
- Bullying a Dragon: Shelley walks right up to Bull and makes fun of his sweater, telling him it's lame. Immediately, she gets body slammed against the locker, and acts as though she didn't expect him to attack her.
- Greaser Delinquents: Henry is portrayed as one.
- Out of Character: Henry as a cool guy.
- Showdown at High Noon: Bull and Henry get into a cowboy esque fight over which one of them is a better grandson.
- Worthy Opponent: Henry tells Bull that he's this after beating him.