Mr. Mandrill starts dating Windsor's mother, Margie Gorilla, much to Windsor's disapproval.
- Berserk Button: Windsor's berserk button is any mention of love and his mom.
- Freudian Slip: With Mr. Mandrill dating his mother on the mind, Windsor makes this.Windsor: Why don't you roll is someone else's mother? Uh, I mean mud.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: In mating rituals class, (which is a stand in for sex ed class), Mr. Mandrill says he knows a lot about monkey love, and details his loving (sexual) encounters with Margie Gorilla, right in front of Windsor.
- Glamorous Single Mother: Margie Gorilla.
- Informed Attractiveness: Margie Gorilla is apparently really smoking hot in the animal community, but if you've seen her came in "Where in the World are Adam's Parents?", she's shown as nothing special. In fact, rather ugly.
- Literal Metaphor: Windsor throws Mr. Mandrill through a wall, being repulsed by him getting too close to him, and Mr. Mandrill says "I feel like there's a wall between us."
- Real Men Wear Pink: It's revealed that Windsor collects glass figurines, and so does Mr. Mandrill.
- Teacher/Parent Romance: Mr. Mandrill starts dating Margie Gorilla.
- Your Mom: This whole turn of events, was the ultimate Yo Mama joke to Windsor.