Windsor falls in love with an ape girl, named Deborah.
- Ambiguously Bi: Adam and Jake assumed Windsor's crush was on Dickie.
- Attractiveness Isolation: Windsor was paralyzed in fear of even approaching Deborah.
- Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them: Principal Pixiefrog provides a subversion on this, when defining his views on women.Pixiefrog: If there's one thing to learn from this, Lyon, it's this; Women, you can't live with them ...Adam: ... Yes, Principal Pixiefrog? ...Pixiefrog: ... No, that's it. You can't live with them.
- Here We Go Again!: After Windsor and Deborah's story is finally over, Jake falls in love with a pink monkey girl.
- Inherently Funny Words: "CAMEROOOOOON!!!" and later, "COSTA RRRRIIIIIIICA!!!"
- Opposite-Sex Clone: Deborah Ape was this to Windsor Gorilla.
- Shout-Out: Principal Pixiefrog makes a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's, Lenore. He tells the sad tale of his ex-wife, Lenore, and then screams "LENOOOOORE!" out the window, following a Raven, crashing into the window.
- Temporary Love Interest: Deborah Ape to Windsor Gorilla.