The pack holds an intervention for Jake, to help him get over his butt obsession.
- Addiction-Powered: Jake lives off of his obsession for his butt.
- The Cameo: Principal Pixiefrog makes a forced-in cameo near the end of the episode.
- Fun with Acronyms: P.O.O.P.Y. (Primates Obsessing Over Posterior Yearnings)
- Fun with Homophones: A joke between Jake and Dr. Baboonski.Dr. Baboonski: Well, no Jake. Something's clearly amiss.Jake: Oh, that would be Becky, but she prefers to be called a "Mizz".
- Heh Heh, You Said "X": Adam made a poor word choice, when convincing Jake to stop obsessing over his butt.Adam: You're really falling behind, Jake.Jake: Ha ha, you said "butt"!
- Shout-Out: Jake said "Nobody puts baby in the corner."
- Woody Woodpecker was pecking Jake's inflated butt.
- Staging an Intervention: The pack held an intervention for Jake in the cafeteria, to get him off his butt addiction.
- Toilet Humor: This episode must have gone a bit overboard with this, resulting in it getting banned.