Ingrid keeps getting snubbed by the group, for being the weakest member of the pack. She becomes friends with a more attentive tall girl named Lola Llama.
- Added Alliterative Appeal: Lola Llama's Locker.
Adam: Lola is stealing Ingrid's life! She's already stolen her look, her locker, and her Lupe!
- Adam also added some, when he discovered Lola was stealing Ingrid's life.
- Annoying Laugh: Lola has a loud, annoying laugh that goes "HEE HEE HAW HAW!"
- Borrowed Catchphrase: "WHAAAAAAT!?" was borrowed twice. Once by Ingrid, and another time by Lupe, in Spanish.
- Catchphrase: Lola had the catchphrase, "WHAAAAAT!?", accompanied by a broken glass sound effect.
- Here We Go Again!: At the end of the episode Adam becomes Lola's new victim.
- I Just Want to Be You: Ingrid felt very unappreciated and ignored, like nothing about her existence mattered, but she was idolized Lola. If she knew what Lola thought of her, she wouldn't be the same. However, Lola liked her so much, that she envied her life and literally wanted to be her.
- Inherently Funny Words: Lola Llama's Locker.
- Messy Hair: Slips was sporting some major bedhead, before Ingrid startled him, putting it all back in place.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Ingrid's role as Zoidberg in this episode is taken to extremes.
- One Man's Trash Is Another's Treasure: Ingrid was starstruck, when she found a rare fuchsia acacia leaf, but when she showed it to her friends, they were completely indifferent.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Adam threw himself under the bus, when greeting Lola.Adam: Hey, nice leaf, Lola.Ingrid: Oh, really!? You didn't think it was so nice, when I showed it to you, this morning!Jake: Awkwarrrrd.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Lola Llama completely overthrew Ingrid's role as a pack member.Lupe: QUUUUEEEEE!!!???
- You Have to Believe Me!: Nobody believed Ingrid, when she said Lola was stealing her life.