Jake produces a genetic clone of himself, to get out of work.
- Expendable Clone: Adam and Jake's clones are meant to do their work and go to detention for them.
- Hidden Depths: Jake has a fully-functioning human cloning machine.
- Lampshade Hanging: Adam guessed that the reason Jake had a cloning machine was because "He knew a guy."
- Rapid Aging: When Jake made the clones, he quickly aged them up to 12 in a few minutes. Because of this, the clones would later move on to turn into teenagers, adults, and old men over the course of half an hour.
- Self-Duplication: Jake cloned himself and later, Adam.
- Spot the Imposter: Despite the clones being rickety old seniors at the time, Nurse Gazelle still had trouble telling the difference between them and the originals.