Adam runs for school president, after learning that Bull Sharkowski has been the unopposed dictator for years.
- Election Day Episode: A school election, in this case.
- Everybody Laughs Ending: When Adam becomes president, he immediately gets chased off by an anarchist stampede.Lupe: Check it out. First day on the job, and Adam's already running again.(Everybody Laughs; Iris Out)
- Exact Words: Jake keeps warning Adam repeatedly against becoming president, saying he'll "get beaten". Adam thinks he just means Bull will win the elections hand down. When Adam ends up winning, it turns out Jake really meant that all the other animals would beat him up now that he was president, since being a weakling meant all the animals now had the means and right to challenge Adam for presidential authority, and lampshades that Adam should start taking what he says a little more literally.
- Evil Overlord: Bull Sharkowski.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Jake suggested that Adam should wear a cup, during his campaign. They even showed it on screen, presenting a somewhat phallic image in a children's show.
- I Approved This Message: Actually, Adam didn't approve his campaign message. The editors just had a stock audio clip of him saying that sentence and placed it into whatever ad they wanted.
- La Résistance: Everybody at the end of the episode, bravely stood up to Bull and forced him to finally step down as leader.
- Student Council President: Adam Lyon vs. Bull Sharkowski.
- Underdog Victory: Spoiler alert: Adam won, but that was obvious from the start.