Jake becomes a comedian.
- Bare-Handed Puppetry: Or rather, bare-butted puppetry. Jake paints eyes on his butt, puts on a hat and moves his tail to make a mouth.
- 15 Minutes of Fame: Every time a comedian becomes popular at CDMS, they're swiftly replaced by the next one, and the has-beens end up performing for a rotting bucket of chum.
- Catchphrase: "What are you looking at?" and "Okee Dokee".
- There's also Dickie's "Hello, How's Your Trousers?", which becomes a running gag of his, later on.
- Ignored Expert: Dickie was an expert in the field of comedy, but Jake declined, when he offered to help him.
- Overused Running Gag: Jake repeatedly pulled off the same talking butt routine for days, and never came up with any new material. Naturally, this led to the decline of his comedy quality and led to the demise of his career.
- Plot Allergy: Adam is lactose intolerant, and milk gives him nasty gas.