It's picture day, and Milo tries to get a good photo of himself for once, with the help of Zack and Melissa. Chad and Mort get in the way under the belief that Mr. Drako turned him into a vampire.
- Brick Joke: Early on the story, Doofenshmirtz shows up in a robe and makes a comment about the shower. He does it again at the end.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Dakota theorizes that P.I.G. means "Pigs In Glankets" and "Glankets" are glow-in-the-dark-blankets. He and Cavendish are later given a glanket, showing that they really exist.
- Does This Make Me Look Fat?: Mr. Drako asks if his cape makes him look pale. He gets a sarcastic answer for it.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The photographer decides to leave once he spots Milo.
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: How this year's picture day series of disasters starts. The photographer, upon recognizing Milo from the previous year's picture day, is so afraid something bad will happen he runs away, stumbling on a bust that falls down, breaking the camera.