Milo, Melissa and Zack try to protect an egg for a science experiment.
- All Just a Dream: Zack and Melissa have nightmares about their egg-protecting device and their last egg being destroyed, respectively. Then Milo has a dream where nothing happens, remarks "That is peculiar...", and is relieved to wake up with a tree having crashed through his bedroom window.
- Brick Joke: When Milo tells his orangutan story in the beginning, Zack asks where could it had come from and if there's even a zoo nearby. Later, as the experiment bounces all over town, it falls in a polar bear tank, prompting Zack to remark, "So there's where the zoo is."
- Knowing that the chances of the eggs breaking with Milo involved would be high, Zack buys eight dozen eggs. Melissa, calling him an "amateur," buys about eighty dozen. Needless to say they go through most of them.
- Milo puts one egg in his pocket just in case. Sure enough, that is the egg they end up using. It's quite a surprise that it lasted that long given Milo being well, Milo.
- Egg Sitting: A variation. The class has to make a container that will hold an egg and be dropped from the school roof without the egg breaking.
- Establishing Character Moment: Milo's father crashes through the fence on his bike, screaming that he has no brakes, crashes through the other side of the fence, then cheerfully calls goodbye to Zack and Melissa.
- Lame Pun Reaction: When Milo makes a joke about how they should "get crackin'", Zack is about to reply with a pun on "eggs-actly" when Melissa snaps "No egg puns!" She interrupts another of Milo's egg puns near the end of the episode.
- Long List: Melissa's list of things their egg protecting device needs to survive, including but not limited to "a tree branch", "Zack's butt", "a second tree branch", a "runaway blender", a "clipboard stretcher", "acts of Diogee", and "additional things".
- Orphaned Punchline: The episode opens with Milo talking about an orangutan who wanted his pistachios.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: If the egg broke they would be graded on their ability to explain how they applied the principles they learned in class.
- Ship Tease: Bradley is hinted to have a thing for Melissa when he invites her to join his team instead of Milo and Zack's.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Bradley named "Team Melissa" after another Melissa, honest.
- Time Skip: "17:22 hours and 10,132.05 eggs later..."