Lord Zedd kidnaps the international representatives of the World Teen Summit being held at the Youth Center. They're held for the ransom of the Power Coins! With help from their new friends, Aisha, Adam, and Rocky, can the Rangers save the young ambassadors without giving up their powers? Even if they do, they'll have to contend with the Fourhead Monster, who's too powerful for their Thunderzords alone!
- Author Appeal: The chairperson of the World Teen Summit delegates is from Israel. Haim Saban is an Israeli-American who is well-known for his pro-Israel political activism.
- Continuity Nod: Zedd is still interested in making a team of evil Rangers.
- Cosmopolitan Council: The World Teen Summit delegates: it includes an Israeli, a Mexican, a Russian, a Chinese person, an Australian, and a South African.
- Girl of the Week: Tamara, the World Teen Summit chairperson, acts as one to Billy.
- Innocuously Important Episode: This episode introduces Tor, along with the Thunder Ultrazord. This would actually be important in later episodes.
- Won't Get Fooled Again: The Power Rangers learned from the first time they were blackmailed into giving up their Power Coins that they can't trust Goldar to keep his end of the bargain so they used fake power coins made out of chocolate instead.