Goofy ends up breaking into pieces, requiring Mickey and Donald to try and put their friend back together again.
- Group Hug: Once Mickey and Donald finally succeed in putting Goofy back together, the trio share a hug.
- Here We Go Again!: The short ends with the repaired Goofy hugging Mickey and Donald so hard that they end up falling apart.
- Literally Shattered Lives: Goofy's pieces are unconscious until they are put back together, with Mickey and Donald acting as if he just died.
- Now Do It Again Backwards: In the end, Mickey Mouse successfully puts Goofy's body parts back together by having him travel in the backwards direction of when he ended up crashing and falling to pieces.
- Pulling Themselves Together: Mickey and Donald try to reassemble Goofy. The first two times fail; the third time they simply throw the pieces in the reverse direction where they fell and let them reassemble themselves.