"Road Hogs" is the ninth season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 46th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey and Minnie stop for a sunset milkshake, only to discover they are at a nasty biker bar. When the bikers trick Minnie into going with them to find Mickey, he has to chase them down.
- All Bikers Are Hells Angels: The pig bikers are intimidating and antagonistic to Mickey and Minnie at first.
- Bad-Guy Bar: This is where Mickey and Minnie stop off, which is how the episode gets rolling.
- Bad Guys Play Pool: A few bikers are hitting the cue ball when Mickey and Minnie enter.
- The Bus Came Back: Mickey's scooter from Croissant de Triomphe returns to the cartoon after two years.
- Chekhov's Gun: The plane with the banner shown on the background during the opening figures into Mickey's rescue of Minnie.
- HeelFace Turn: The bikers become friends with Mickey and Minnie after the former saves their leader, and the episode ends with all of the driving off into the sunset.
- Motorcycle Dominoes: Mickey's scooter is the one who knocks over the motorcycles. After which Mickey accidentally knocks over the bikers sitting at the bar the same way.
- Pity the Kidnapper: Minnie proves too much for the lead biker to handle; she throws all of his stuff out, cleans his sidecar with a vacuum cleaner, removes his tattoos with the same vacuum cleaner, and cleans his goggles as he's driving. She drives him so crazy that he hands her back to Mickey, saying "Here, take her! She's nuts!"
- Sentient Vehicle: Mickey's scooter, as well as the biker gang's motorcycles.
- Shout-Out: The leader of the Road Hogs has a name tag saying "Boss". He's a Boss Hog, get it?
- Too Spicy for Yog-Sothoth: The lead biker is eventually willing to give Minnie back after she throws out all his stuff from his sidecar and starts cleaning him up.