"Coned!" is the first season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 38th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
To try and make Pluto feel better about having to wear a cone, Mickey opts to wear one, too. Much to Pluto's dismay, this leads to his master obliviously causing destruction because of his limited vision.
- Baby Carriage: Pluto stops the runaway dumpster from hitting one.
- Bittersweet Ending: Mickey and Pluto finally get their cones off, but have to be in wheelchairs for a few weeks due to the train incident.
- Blind Mistake: Because he chooses to wear an Elizabethan collar like Pluto to make his dog feel better, Mickey ends up unknowingly causing various disasters and mistakenly injuring himself because his collar prevents him from seeing what he's doing.
- Cone of Shame: Pluto has to wear one for a few days and Mickey chooses to wear one as well to try and make his dog feel better about it.
- Every Car Is a Pinto: All the cars that swerve to avoid hitting coned Mickey end up exploding.
- Here We Go Again!: At the end of the cartoon, Mickey and Pluto finally get their cones removed, but because of the injuries they sustained from going to the doctor, they now have to both be in wheelchairs for a few days. Mickey once again tries to make Pluto feel better by pointing out that they are in this together, only to start hurting himself again.
- Too Dumb to Live: Mickey insists on wearing a cone like Pluto even when it prevents him from seeing well. Because of his insistence to keep wearing the cone until it is time for Pluto's to be removed, he ends up inadvertently causing destruction across the town until he ultimately gets himself injured.