"Sock Burglar" is the fifteenth season 3 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 52nd to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Someone's been stealing exactly one sock from everyone in town. After the mysterious thief takes Minnie's hand-knitted replacements, she decides to investigate.
- The Cameo: The suspects Minnie interrogates include The Beagle Boys, the Phantom Blot, Queen Grimhilde, and the Big Bad Wolf.
- Hijacked by Ganon: The Sock Burglar turns out to be... Pete. What are the odds?
- If I Can't Have You...: A truly bizarre variant. Since Pete could never find a suitable sock for his peg-leg, he decided that if he couldn't have two socks, no one else could, either.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Once the Sock Burglar manages to steal Goofy's sock while Minnie's in the room with him, the last straw breaks, and Minnie stops him once and for all—after instantly knitting herself a ninja suit.
- McNinja: Wool ninja Minnie with shuriken doilies.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: After Minnie knits Pete a special peg-leg sock, he proclaims that now that he has two socks, he can do what he always wanted to do...Rob banks!