"Goofy's Grandma" is the sixth season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 24th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey allows Goofy's grandmother to visit him — only for her to really try the mouse's patience and quickly wear out her welcome. Even worse, she turns out not quite to be the sweet old lady she appears to be.
- Ass in a Lion Skin: The Goofy duplicate is really Donald Duck in disguise.
- Big Eater: Goofy's grandma manages to eat a huge sandwich in one big bite.
- Blank White Eyes: Mickey gets these briefly when he chastises Goofy's grandma for waking him up for breakfast. And also when he thinks that Goofy's grandma is really Goofy in disguise.
- Break the Cutie: Mickey is really put through the ringer by Grandma, but it's the reveal that Grandma was Goofy in disguise — and the subsequent appearance of another Goofy, which turned out to be Donald that sends him over the edge.
- Bubblegloop Swamp: Goofy's home is in a swamp like this.
- Disguised in Drag: Goofy disguised as his own grandmother. Mickey does it along with Goofy at the end of the short.
- Elderly Blue-Haired Lady: Goofy's grandma has blue hair.
- Medium-Shift Gag: The giant spider in Goofy's house is live action while everything else is animated.
- Mistaken For An Impostor: Played with. Mickey discovers that Goofy's grandma is really Goofy in disguise. He tries to force him to admit it when what appears to be the real Goofy enters, which is a big enough shock to reduce Mickey to tears. It then turns out that Grandma really was Goofy all along; the other Goofy was Donald Duck in a literal Goofy Suit.
- Tempting Fate: At Goofy's shack, when Goofy warns Mickey not to look the spider in the mandibles, Mickey assures him that it's just small and harmless, but the moment he opens the door, he is immediately proven wrong.
- The Reveal: Goofy's grandma was really Goofy in disguise.
- Spiders Are Scary: Especially if they are enormous and photorealistic.
- Token Human: The people on the TV.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: The main reason Goofy couldn't stay in his house was because there was a spider. But it was justified because the spider was a huge monster.
- Wingding Eyes: Mickey's eyes turn heart-shaped when he sees that Goofy's grandma made him pancakes shaped like hearts.