"Al Rojo Vivo" is the sixteenth season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 34th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey and Minnie watch a bullfight in Spain, but Pete tries to have Minnie all to leaving Mickey at the mercy of the bulls. This is another episode where no English is spoken; Mickey and friends speak Spanish throughout the cartoon.
- Bilingual Bonus: Yet another short where all the dialogue is in a foreign language. This time, the language is Spanish.
- Bolivian Army Ending: Mickey's pants fall off, revealing his shorts, the bulls get mad and he screams.
- Bull Seeing Red: The main conflict of the short. Mickey constantly tries to evade the bulls because they angrily charge at everything colored red.
- Hope Spot: For Mickey, it all seems over at the ending, but Minnie kisses him and...
- Oh, Crap!: Mickey's reaction at the end of the short after Minnie kissing him exposes his usual red shorts and it gets the attention of the bulls.
- Panty Shot: Minnie's bloomers are on full display when Pete hangs her on a lamppost by her skirt.
- Produce Pelting: Mickey and the bull get caught in La Tomatina and get covered in red tomato juice.
- Shout-Out: The bull's scream when he realizes HE'S red wouldn't be out of place in a Tex Avery cartoon.
- Something Else Also Rises: At the end of the short, Mickey gets kissed by Minnie, which causes his white pants to fall down to reveal his trademark red shorts while a "boing" sound is heard.
- Through a Face Full of Fur: Mickey turns red when angry, even through his clothes. This is what first attracts the bull.
- Toros y Flamenco: The short takes place in what appears to be the running of the bulls in Pamplona. It also includes Mickey getting caught in the middle of La Tomatina, which is in the Valencian village of Buñol and not even celebrated at the same time.
- Ungrateful Townsfolk: When Mickey first gets at La Tomatina, everyone seems to be aiming at him only, seeing as they only take out their tomatoes when he arrives and throw them exactly at him.
- Wallpaper Camouflage: Trapped in a street where everything is red except for one white door, Mickey hides all the black parts of his body - including swallowing his ears - and stands in front of the door to evade the bull.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: When Mickey gets Minnie back, he gets kissed and his pants fall off, prompting the bulls he was trying to avoid to prepare to charge at him.