"Potatoland" is one of the season 1 shorts of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the thirteenth to both air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com, but this short is NOT on the Disney Shorts YouTube channel, though it still can be found on YouTube.
- Big "WHAT?!": Goofy and Donald's reaction to when Mickey tells them the car won't start. He was just kidding.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Parodied. When inside the Haunted Mansion parody, Goofy says that he's going to need new overalls. He then realizes that he isn't wearing any clothes below the waist aside from shoes and happily says "Scare away!"
- Butt-Monkey: Donald
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Goofy. He's definitely here if he's seen Potatoland in his dreams.
- Cranial Eruption: Donald gets one after Goofy repeatedly hits him over the head in the haunted house ride.
- Extra-Long Episode: This is the first of six seven minutes long episodes in the series.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Goofy says he's so scared he'll need new overalls, only to realize he's not wearing overalls (note this is Goofy's pantsless "Dippy Dawg" design).
- Refuge in Audacity: Mickey prevents Donald from abandoning Goofy by stealing the car keys. He accomplishes this by waiting for Donald to start the car, then Mickey's hand reaches out from inside the glove compartment, pulls the key out of the ignition, then retracts back inside. Donald turns around to see Mickey standing outside of the car, holding the keys in his hand. He palms them like a street magician, and makes them vanish. Donald's reaction is a slightly irritated "Hey!"
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: Donald attempts this before Mickey stops him.
- Self-Deprecation: Potatoland is one big Affectionate Parody of Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. At points we see parodies of Main Street (featuring potatoes) and The Haunted Mansion (featuring potato ghosts), and lots of background references.
- Shout-Out: Includes many references to Disneyland, including The Haunted Mansion, the Main Street Penny Arcade and "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln".
- Sudden Anatomy: Goofy sprouts more fingers when he counts how many times he passed the "Potato Land" sign, ending up with fourteen and a half.
- Tempting Fate: Donald sarcastically asks Mickey if they're going to make Goofy's dream come true by making a theme park out of potatoes, giving Mickey the idea to do it.Donald: Me and my big beak.