The Story begins with Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent discussing the current events. Then, Miria reminds Isaac that Chiyoko requested assistance in the House of Food, so they went there. It turns out to be LEGO day and Emmet then plays "Everything is Awesome" to attract people, but mentions how someone who asks "How we doing?" is taking away all the kid customers, but Issac and Miria decide to play around with the bricks.
As Chiyoko waits for them other patrons to arrive, Luna Vachon visits her with the purpose of finding Edge's whereabout, to which Chiyoko answers no and invites her for a meal. However, this was cut short by the Gentaro copies, causing all of the activities in the house to shut down. Luna and the Gentaro copies get into a fight, while Emmet protects Chiyoko, Isaac and Miria. Unfortunately, Dar Gentaro was still able to kill Issac and Miria, but since they are immortal from the Great Panacea, their wounds heal quickly. Suddenly, Edge arrives and knocks Dark Gentaro away, and Emmet prepares a LEGO cage and brick wall to imprison him, gluing to keep him in place. Meanwhile, Luna throws Serpent Gentaro into Gilgamesh, The Nostalgia Critic, and the Runaway Guys. Being at a severe disadvantage, Serpent Gentaro retreats, but Dark Gentaro informs the Group of his partner's plan.
Meanwhile in the House of Gaming, Mario, Luigi, Princesses Peach & Daisy, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario and Waluigi are playing a game of Mario Party. As Wario and Waluigi were about to make their turn, Mona appears and hands Wario the dueling glove, while the latter in return gives her a 5% increase. Suddenly, Kamen Rider Decade arrives unexpectedly and proclaims that he will kill all of the Nintendo Deities. Not having any of it, Mario decides to fire the Mario Finale.
Tropes associated with this chapter:
- Big Damn Heroes: Edge arrives in and knocks out Dark Gentaro in time.
- Emmet mentions about someone asking, "How we doing?" who's taking the kids away. He's really talking about Uncle Howee.
- Edge mentions something about "Chocolate milk", which is the chocolate milk storm Discord used to wash them away from Gentaro's temple.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: Due to Issac and Miria taking the Great Panacea, they are immortal and are not affected by Dark Gentaro's attacks.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Mario's the ever jolly Italian plumber. But when Decade states he will kill the Nintendo Gods, he unleashes his Final Smash.
- Let's You and Him Fight: Decade states he will kill the Nintendo deities, causing him and Mario, along with his friends to initiate a fight.
- Kick the Dog: Kero gets kicked to the side by Serpent-bearer Gentaro.
- Oh, Crap!: The residents of the House of Food shut down their activities upon the arrival of the Gentaro copies.
- Pet the Dog: Wario, greedy bastard he is, gives his end of the bargain and hands Mona her 5% increase.
- Unspoken Plan Guarantee: As he makes his leave, Dark Gentaro mentions a plan about his partner, Serpent Bearer Gentaro.