Spider-Man, Spy-D, Spider-Girl, Ghost Spider, Harry Osborn and Doc Ock must stop the Goblin King in his newly acquired Goblin Mech Suit before he destroys New York City.
- Big Damn Heroes: Twice.
- Just as the Goblin Mech has Spider-Man cornered, the Spider Team shows up just in time to help him.
- Before Spider-Man can use the Nero Cortex helmet on the Goblin Mech, Doc Ock takes it from him and puts it on his head.
- Bittersweet Ending: The city is once again saved, Adrien Toomes has been defeated, the Goblin Nation is disbanded, and Peter has finally been let back into Horizon High and made amends with Max, Gwen and Anya. However, Otto is dead thanks to his selfless act in stopping Toomes.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Otto uses the Nero Cortex helmet to disable the Goblin Mech. Unfortunately, this puts a strain on his brain, and he dies in Spider-Man's arms.
- No Body Left Behind: After Otto dies in Spider-Man's arms, his body disintegrates, leaving only his tentacles.
- Secret Keeper: Max hints to Peter that he has now figured out his identity as Spider-Man.