Spider-Man takes his mission to The Cellar, where he believes The Regent is using his powers of Cloak & Dagger as well as other supervillains to hold the Avengers captive.
- Adaptational Heroism: Shannon Stillwell is not an collaborator with Augustus in his Regent plot, her role in his plans is for her to take the fall when he is done.
- Easily Forgiven: Miss Marvel readily accepts Peter's mind-swap explanation for recent events and behavior.
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: As Augustus is showing Spider-Man the villains' cells, Electro is shown freaking out in her cell. This causes Spider-Man to immediately realize something isn't right, and Augustus suddenly reveals his true colors.
- The Reveal: Augustus is Regent.
- Seen It All: Miss Marvel has no problem believing Superior Spider-Man was a supervillain in Spider-Man's body because, as an Avenger, she's seen weirder stuff.