A group of cyborg thieves perform a high-speed heist under a tunnel.
- Body Backup Drive: The thieves upload copies of their minds in case they're killed on the job.
- Cigar-Fuse Lighting: Variation. Sui is a cigar-chomper with a lighter built into his thumb. He later uses this thumb lighter to ignite a stream of fuel.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter: Sui has a cigarette lighter built into his thumb. It's later used for the equivalent of Cigar-Fuse Lighting.
- Cranial Processing Unit: Subverted. One of the thieves has his brain stored in his ass, while the giant security robot is run remotely from a unit inside the train. This causes problems for the robot who thought decapitating him would have ended him.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sui is kind of an idiot, whose brains don't occupy too much memory on the hard drive according to Kali, yet he is the one who lasts the most in the fight against the giant robot.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kali is very sarcastic, even to her boss.Hawk: Sui, Rookie, plant the magnetic mines on the guard car.
Kali: Great idea, boss. Give the high explosives to the lunatic and the new guy. What could go wrong?
- Dwindling Party: The big robot ends up taking out the entire band except one.
- Failed a Spot Check: Bob fails to notice the sentry guns and the giant robot guarding the train till the moment they are activated, and thus the others can't properly prepare.
- From Bad to Worse: The train is defended by a carload of mooks, gatling sentry guns, and a giant robot.
- Heist Episode: This is the only episode about a heist, and features a gang of cyborg thieves robbing a highly-defended truck in a high-speed car chase.
- Mission Control: Bob, who instructs the characters on heist details.
- Only Sane Man: Kali is the most down to earth, and constantly tries to keep everyone in check for the sake of their mission, too bad nobody listen to her.
- Sole Survivor: Subverted. Rookie initially thinks everyone died but himself and Bob and feels bad about it, but it turns out they've all got backups of their brains in case a mission goes wrong.
- The Smurfette Principle: Kali is the only female member of the gang.
- So Much for Stealth: Sui swerve to avoid a cute furry critter, causing one of the bombs to explode prematurely, alerting the guards.
- Traintop Battle: Or trucktop battle, in this case. Sui and Hawk initially try to fight the defense robot as the truck is moving.
- Transforming Mecha: The truck's heavily armored defense robot can easily transform into a just-as-heavily-armored vehicle.