A group of cyborg thieves perform a high-speed heist under a tunnel.
- Body Backup Drive: The thieves upload copies of their minds in case they're killed on the job.
- Cigar-Fuse Lighting: Variation. Sui is a cigar-chomper with a lighter built into his thumb. He later uses this thumb lighter to ignite a stream of fuel.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter: Sui has a cigarette lighter built into his thumb. It's later used for the equivalent of Cigar-Fuse Lighting.
- Cranial Processing Unit: Subverted. One of the thieves has his brain stored in his ass, while the giant security robot is run remotely from a unit inside the train. This causes problems for the robot who thought decapitating him would have ended him.
- Dwindling Party: The big robot ends up taking out the entire band except one.
- Failed a Spot Check: Bob fails to notice the sentry guns and the giant robot guarding the train till the moment they are activated, and thus the others can't properly prepare.
- From Bad to Worse: The train is defended by a carload of mooks, gatling sentry guns, and a giant robot.
- Heist Episode: This is the only episode about a heist, and features a gang of cyborg thieves robbing a highly-defended truck in a high-speed car chase.
- Mission Control: Bob, who instructs the characters on heist details.
- Sole Survivor: Subverted. Rookie initially thinks everyone died but himself and Bob and feels bad about it, but it turns out they've all got backups of their brains in case a mission goes wrong.
- The Smurfette Principle: Kali is the only female member of the gang.
- So Much for Stealth: Sui swerve to avoid a cute furry critter, causing one of the bombs to explode prematurely, alerting the guards.
- Traintop Battle: Or trucktop battle, in this case. Sui and Hawk initially try to fight the defense robot as the truck is moving.
- Transforming Mecha: The truck's heavily armored defense robot can easily transform into a just-as-heavily-armored vehicle.