Iris and her friends enter a flower show competition, but when the contestants' flowers start disappearing, Iris suspects her own flower Rosie is behind the abduction. However, they soon discover a large mole-like creature has been taking the plants, and it has even stolen Iris's pendant. Iris and the two girls face the creature as well as Praxina and Mephisto.
- Actually Pretty Funny: Talia's reaction to Auriana explaining how she got caught in her garland.
- Armor-Piercing Question: Iris to Missy: "Do you have any enemies?"
- Bait-and-Switch: Iris prepares to de-magic Rosie for eliminating the competition, only for a Snumple to come out of nowhere and grab Rosie and Iris's pendant.
- Boom, Headshot!: Talia does this on the Snumple.
- The Cameo: A girl from Sailor Moon is seen at the park.
- Comically Missing the Point: Mephisto doesn't notice that their Snumple Monster took Iris's pendant until Praxina points it out.
- Didn't Think This Through: Auriana didn't take out the thorns of the rose garland she made, putting her in a predicament.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: After it looks like Rosie got rid of the competition, Talia tells Iris "You know what you have to do", which leads to Iris taking Rosie for a walk, alone, for that matter, and once they're alone, the way she looks like she has to de-magic Rosie looks like killing someone with no witnesses.
- Hair Flip: Missy's signature move.
- I Owe You My Life: The Snumple returns Iris's pendant to her after Iris frees it.
- Oh, Crap!: "Oh Klatznik!" by Mephisto.
- Slave Collar: The Snumple has one. Iris notices it and breaks it.
- Weakened by the Light: Gramorr suffers from this after an Oracle Gem is returned to the crown.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Talia gives one to Iris for using magic to make her flower better than the other ones for the show.