A visit to the new super-deluxe Bueno Nacho in Go City turns into an adventure when an fight breaks out between local villain Aviarius and superhero Hego (after a quick-change from his restaurant manager secret identity). Aviarius uses a staff to steal Hego's super strength for himself, but instead accidentally transfers it to Kim. Team Possible then assists Hego and his Team Go brothers against Aviarius, recruiting Shego (their sister and a former member of the team before she turned evil) to help.
This episode provides examples of:
- Backstory/Super Hero Origin: Shego and her brothers were empowered by a rainbow-hued comet that struck their tree house.
- Berserk Button: Do not accuse Shego of going "soft"....
- Black Sheep/FaceHeel Turn: Shego used to be a superhero working with her brothers until she quit. Hego assumes that Shego betrayed him and their three brothers because she found the dark side more enticing—however, Shego's reactions imply that the main reason she left Team Go was because she just couldn't stand being around her brothers anymore.
- After meeting Hego and experiencing some of his mannerisms, even Ron's able to figure the real reason while Shego left.
- ...But He Sounds Handsome: After the initial confrontation with Aviarius, Hego, back in his civilian identity as a Bueno Nacho manager, refers to his alter ego as "that brave superhero."
- Combo Platter Powers: After using Aviarius' staff to obtain all of Team Go's powers, Shego uses them much more effectively that he did — apparently it never occurred to him to use more than one power at a time.Aviarius: Oh, I could have used all the powers at once?
- Conveniently Timed Distraction: Shego has gotten hold of the villain's power-stealing staff and taken all her brothers' powers for herself. Ron offers to distract Shego but Kim points out they would need a huge distraction, cue Drakken (thinking that Shego is in trouble) showing up with a giant battle robot. This provides Kim the distraction she needs to break the device and return everyone's powers to their proper owners. At the end of the episode, Kim and Drakken notice that it was surprisingly easy to get the staff away from Shego, suggesting that she didn't really want to permanently steal her brothers' powers.
- Did You Actually Believe...?: When Shego has a chance to grab Aviarius' staff and take all the powers for herself, she breaks her alliance with Kim, and mocks her for expecting anything different.Kim: Shego, I thought we were in this together.
Shego: Oh, come on. Don't you know me better by now? I mean, seriously.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: This happens to Kim a few times after she gets Hego's superstrength.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Kim, for most of the episode.
- Enemy Mine: Shego gets roped into helping her brothers and Kim against Aviarius, then double-cross them all after the villain is defeated and take all their powers for herself.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Subverted. Kim uses her temporary superstrength to spin-drill a tunnel into Aviarius' lair, and says "I do not recommend that" while recovering from the resulting dizzy spell.
- Flat "What": Shego's response to Aviarius's latest weapon:Aviarius: "Unleash the Flamingo of Doom!"Shego: "Say what?"
- Kirk Summation/Shut Up, Kirk!: After Shego grabs the staff, Hego tries to appeal to her better nature. It doesn't work.Hego: No, I don't believe it. You may be a cranky smart mouth, prone to excessive violence, but deep down, you are still a member of Team Go... a hero.
Shego: Hego, I quit your stupid team years ago and after I quit, I went to work for a guy who wants to take over the world.
Kim: It's true.
Hego: But deep down...
Shego: I. Am. Evil. Have I made myself clear?
- Last-Second Word Swap: Drakken tries to demand an explanation when Kim, Hego, and Mego show up at his lair:Drakken: Shego, as long as you're going to live under my roof, you'll follow my rules. And rule number one: no secrets. Whatever is going on...
(Shego lights up with a threatening power glow)
Drakken: ...is obviously a private matter.
- No Ontological Inertia: Once Aviarius' staff is broken, everyone's superpowers return to the original owners.
- Noodle Incident: Upon seeing Aviarius' giant robot Flamingo of Doom, Ron remarks "That is the second-biggest flamingo I have ever seen!"
- Powers as Programs: Aviarius' staff can steal and transfer superpowers.
- Sibling Team/Super Family Team: Team Go.
- Slave to PR:
- Kim threatens to publicize Shego's former life as a superhero on her website if she doesn't help. Shego gives in rather than have her reputation shot.
- At the end of the episode, Shego is enraged when Drakken accuses her of "going soft" for letting her brothers regain their powers.
- Superpowers For A Day: Kim has Hego's Super Strength for most of the episode.
- Thicker Than Water: Both Kim and Drakken note how easy it was to get the staff from Shego, and even Drakken figures that Shego doesn't really have it in her to betray her brothers like that.
- Unwanted Rescue: Dr. Drakken, believing that Shego's in trouble (thanks to a tip from Wade), shows up in a giant robot to rescue her. This creates a distraction that gives Kim a chance to get the staff away from Shego and destroy it.
- We Need a Distraction: Ron says this immediately before Drakken shows up to provide one.