Team Possible takes the fight to Shego, heading twenty years into the future. They find a world under her control, and are soon captured. Fortunately, they are rescued by the resistance, with whom they team up to attack the Supreme One's stronghold.
This episode provides examples of:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer: The one underneath Shego's base is so large it's used to infiltrate her base. Why it wasn't used earlier is not touched upon.
- Accidental Hero: Ron didn't plan on destroying the Tempus Simia idol.
- Bad Future: Shego managed to Take Over the World and is now called the Supreme One.
- Beneath Suspicion: Kim had been assuming that "The Supreme One" was Drakken (who was constantly trying to take over the world) and is surprised to find out that it was actually Shego (who had never really shown much personal ambition):Rufus 3000: Wasn't it clear that Shego was the only one smart enough to take over the world?
Kim: Uh, well, I guess it always seemed more like a guy thing.
- Big Damn Heroes:
- Jim, Tim and Rufus 3000 arrive just in time to save Kim and Ron from the mind probes.
- Also, Monique blows her way into Shego's throne room, destroying the torture machine Kim was attached to.
- Big "NO!": When Ron finds out Shego destroyed Bueno Nacho.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: Apparently, Bonnie doesn't seem to remember Kim or acknowledge her in any way, despite the fact that they were hated rivals in high school. For all she knew, Kim was just another troublemaker that needed re-education. (Possibly justified in that Bonnie would expect Kim to be the same age as herself rather than still a teenager.)
- Disney Villain Death: Kim kicks the Supreme One through a broken window.
- Les Collaborateurs: Bonnie Rockwaller is one of the instructors at the re-education center, and she's enjoying it.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: When Ron realizes that Shego is the one who made him move to Norway (and made him eat lamb and cabbage stew and meatcakes), he completely turns the tide and destroys the Tempus Simia idol.Ron: "You're the reason I moved? YOU'RE THE REASON I'VE BEEN EATING MEATCAKES?!"Future Drakken: "Sit back!"
Ron grabs Drakken and effortlessly flips him across the roomRon: "And no one knocks down Bueno Nacho - Past, present OR future!"
- Dragon Ascendant/Demoted to Dragon: Shego and Drakken's roles are reversed. Drakken however, still has objections because Shego stole his Evil Plan, but is put under an obedience collar so that he doesn't turn on her.
- Killigan and Monkey Fist have also gone from independent villains to enforcers working for Shego.
- Egopolis: Shego has renamed Middleton and Club Banana after herself.
- Evil Is Petty: As "the Supreme One", Shego makes a point to place her Evil Tower of Ominousness in Middleton (now renamed Shegoton), a block away from the Bueno Nacho store where Team Possible first defeated her and Drakken, destroys the Bueno Nacho chain and renames Club Banana after herself.
- Flaw Exploitation: Shego takes over the world by exploiting the major flaw that Kim Possible is nowhere near as effective without her sidekick Ron Stoppable, Shego splits them up by offering Ron's mother a new job in Norway.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: One of Shego's marching henchmen in this future will turn up again in the restored present timeline later on.
- Future Badass: Jim, Tim, Wade and Monique have become freedom fighters battling Shego's rule. Dr. Drakken, now Demoted to Dragon, is Shego's main enforcer. All have gone from Non-Action Guys to being able to more than hold their own in a fight.
- Future Loser: A balding Brick Flagg is seen at the Attitude Adjustment Center. It's even lampshaded by Ron.Ron: Man, he let himself go.
- Just Between You and Me: Shego was about to simply have Kim, Ron, Rufus and the resistance members killed, but Drakken convinced her to gloat to them instead. This makes Ron realize that Shego was the reason he and Kim got split up and him having a horrible time in Norway, causing him to reach his breaking point and throw Drakken across the room, causing Shego to run away from him, and proceeded to knock one of Shego's statues down, ultimately causing a chain reaction resulting in the destruction of the Tempus Simia Idol and the restoration of the proper timeline.
- Manipulative Bitch: Shego, to the point of manipulating every one of the villaiins and taking the idol for herself.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Diet, exercise and genetic manipulation and years of fighting an evil dictatorship have made some of the physically weaker characters into musclebound freedom fighters or evil enforcers. The puny-looking Ron easily flips over the massive Drakken across the room with a flick of the latter's wrist.
- Non-Action Big Bad: Future Shego took over the world, but the closest she got to fighting during the episode was tossing Ron away from the monkey idol and pointing a big laser turret at Kim.Shego: Sorry, Kimmie, but the Supreme One always delegates.
- Oh, Crap!:
- When Future Drakken enters the room, bulging his muscles, its obvious that this is Kim's initial reaction.
- Drakken has a split second to realize that something bad is about to happen to him when Ron grabs his wrist and it makes a cracking sound.
- Overly Narrow Superlative: Killigan boasts that he's now "the world's deadliest golfing cyborg!" This is Lampshaded by Ron.Ron: And really, how many other golfing cyborgs are there? It cannot be a crowded field.
- Pre-Asskicking One-LinerJim: (About Robo-Duff) "I'll give him this, he shoots a good game."Tim: "What do we do?"Wade: "Let's take him down."
- Reset Button: When the Tempus Simia is destroyed in the future, the timeline resets and Shego's manipulations (e.g. moving Ron's family to Norway) are undone. However, Ron still retains an apparently unexplained dislike of meatcakes.
- La Résistance: Led by Wade, the main heroes against Shego's regime. Prominent members include Jim and Tim, Monique and Rufus 3000.
- Shirtless Scene: By the end of the fight in Shego's throne room, Drakken and Ron left their shirts behind.
- Shock Collar: Shego uses these to control her subjects.
- Side Bet: Two of the Rufus clones apparently had a bet over the meaning of life.
- Sore Loser: The only time Shego tries to physically fight is after Ron broke the Tempus Simia and he, Kim and Rufus were being pulled into a time portal back to their timeline. Though she had already lost because of the destruction of the Tempus Simia, Shego leaped at them to attack them, but was knocked off by Kim.
- Spanner in the Works: Ron. At the end, Shego had won. Drakken had just defeated Kim and Monique and Killigan had the resistance in chains. However, her gloating triggered his Rage Breaking Point, causing him to accidentally destroy the Tempus Simia Idol while destroying Shego's throne room, restoring the world to the pre-Simia timeline.
- The Story That Never Was: In the final fight, the Time Monkey breaks, undoing all the time travels and restoring the world to how it was at the start of the story, erasing everyone's memories in the process.
- Took a Level in Badass:
- Diet, exercise and some genetic manipulation made Drakken into a Future Badass Lightning Bruiser capable of holding his own against and defeating Kim. Even after Monique, who also Took a Level in Badass since Australia, shows up to help Kim, he's still able to defeat them both when he finally connects a hit.
- After her less-than-stellar performance in Sitch in Time: Present, Monique arrives to save Kim as a member of the rebellion, and proceeds to show off her 20 years of training while fighting Drakken.
- You Didn't Ask: A variation shows up at the beginning of the episode, when Kim (having captured the three main villains) thinks that the problem is solved, only for Rufus 3000 to reappear and tell her it isn't:Kim: Shego is the Supreme One? Well, you could've mentioned that!
Rufus 3000: I thought it was obvious.
- You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!: Kim's initial reaction when Shego summons Dr. Drakken to fight her, leading to The Reveal of his new muscular physique.