Kilian: When I heard the name Dragon Age: Inquistion, I assumed we were going to travel around Ferelden and torture jews. That wasn't completely correct, but... to be honest it wasn't that far off.
This review provides examples of:
- Covert Pervert: Kilian complains to great lengths about the lack of brothels, despite never mentioning them in his "review" of Dragon Age Origins or engaging in any dating in that game, or in Mass Effect, or in Crusader Kings II, or in any other games where dating and sex are allowed.
- Metaphorgotten: Kilian describes Cassandra Pentaghast with one.Kilian: "She's like ... a Tank. Hard on the outside, but cozy and sweet on the inside."
- Only in It for the Money: The titular Inquisition was founded as a Get Rich Quick Scheme.
- Skewed Priorities: Apparently, the Inquisition only chose Skyhold as their base because of the low heating prices.
- Sorry, I'm Gay: Kilian states that you will fall in love with Sera only to find out that she's gay. Apparently this hit a bit too close to home.Kilian: *flustered* "Why this keeps happening to me I DON'T KNOW!"