- Written By: Toshiki InoueDirected By: Takayuki Shibasaki
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki is a 3 part spin-off of Kamen Rider Zi-O and serves as a sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Alliterative Name: The first two words in each episode's title begin with the letter A, as in, Advent Again, Another Alternative, and Alive A Life.
- Bittersweet Ending: Another Ryuki is finished, but Sara died giving the last of her strength to send Shinji back to the real world. Also, every Rider from the Rider War, minus Shinji is dead with no Reset Button to bring them back but at least Shinji is finally free from the burdens of being a Kamen Rider. He tosses the Dragreder and Darkwing Advent cards into the air, where they fly off into the air and dissolve into light.
- Bury Your Gays: Tezuka/Raia and Shibaura/Gai in Rider Time: Ryuki. Considering the rules of the game, though, it's inevitable that one of them will go.
- The Bus Came Back: Ren Akiyama, Goro Yura, Jun Shibaura, and Miyuki Tezuka all return for the first time since Ryuki. Takeshi Asakura makes his return after Ex-Aid's Kamen Rider Brave: ~Let's Survive! Revival of the Beast Rider Squad!~ special.
- Canon Immigrant: Kamen Rider Abyss appears alongside the original Ryuki Riders in the special taking the place of Kamen Rider Femme who was the only female rider of the original 13. Abyss was previously a Rider specific to Kamen Rider Decade.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Kamen Rider Femme appears to be the only Rider out of the original 13 to not make a reappearance in this special in any form. Also, despite part two being named "Another Alternative," we don't actually see either of the Alternatives.
- Darker and Edgier: Compared to Kamen Rider Zi-O, this spin-off appears to be more in line with the early Heisei era in tone, contrasting nicely with the Lighter and Softer Rider Time Shinobi. It's even a lot darker than the original Ryuki.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: When the 13 Riders were brought to Mirror World, they lost all their memories of their lives except their names. Asakura is the only exception, remembering everything even what happened during the original Ryuki.
- In Alive A Life, Goro is revealed to have retained his memories too, taking vengeance on Ouja at his weakest.
- Race Against the Clock: This Rider War will only last for a week and by the time the first episode has started, four days have passed.
- Simultaneous Arcs: While the events in the Mirror World are at-play, Kamen Riders Zi-O and Geiz are dealing with the Another Rider connected to this new battle.
- There Can Be Only One: Like the original Rider War, only one of the 13 Riders can survive this war.
- Trapped in Another World: Unlike in the original series, the riders are trapped inside the Mirror World.