- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Kyohei Yamaguchi
While running late for work, Emu comes across a man lying on the side of the road. To his horror, the intern realizes that the man is the newest victim of the Game Syndrome, and quickly calls the rest of CR for assistance. They've already got more than enough on their plate, though. Good news is, the 4 new Rider Gashats that will allow the Doctor Riders to reach Level 3 have finally been completed! Bad news: someone managed to sneak into Genm Corp. and steal them!
When Asuna and Hiiro arrive to aid Emu, they are shocked when they realize that the infected is in fact the very man responsible for the theft! Kagami is willing to let the man rot, but Hojo believes that lives must be saved, no matter if they're good or bad. No time for discussions, as a mechanical Bugster appears, with one of the stolen Gashats, the Gekitotsu Robots, attached to his head. And alongside him, the black Ex-Aid! The dark Rider again transforms into his nigh-invincible Level 3 form, defeating our heroes.
Later on, the CR team is able to track down the Bugster, but so did Lazer and Snipe - both promised by the CEO of Genm Corp., Dan Kuroto, to be able to keep any Gashat that they'll retrieve. And to add to all of that, the black Ex-Aid also comes in to join the battlefield! And Kiriya claims to know his true identity?! Finally, all 5 Riders are gathered for a clash like no other!!
This episode provides the examples of:
- Continuity Nod: Emu reacts sourly to Kiriya's appearance after he lied to him last episode.
- Cool Bike: As it turns out, one of CR's standard equipment is one of these.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Kamen Rider Genm basically wails on everyone in this episode, just to show how strong Level 3 is compared to Level 2. Lazer however, gets it particularly bad.
- Ex-Aid turns it around when he enters Level 3 and starts beating on Genm.
- He Knows Too Much: Once Kiriya makes it clear that he knows Genm's true identity, the Dark Rider makes his priority to end the coroner before he can talk.
- Neck Lift: Genm puts Emu on the receiving end of one after he beat all of the other Riders
- Power Copying: The Collabos Bugsters are introduced, able to use the abilities of a Rider Gashat that's plugged into their head, as we see here with this one using the Gekitotsu Robots Gahsat.
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!: Ultimately played straight. Emu's idealistic belief that all lives, even belonging to that of a criminal, have value and should be saved by doctors is what causes him to clash with Hiiro, who couldn't care less about said criminal for obvious reasons. Kuroto Dan even bluntly tells him that he shouldn't blindly try to help someone who might just end up taking advantage of him.
- Red Herring: The CR team suspects that the Gashat thief is actually the true identity of the elusive Genm. No, he isn't; he's actually Graphite's human form.
- The Reveal: Dan Kuroto is Kamen Rider Genm.
- P.O.V. Cam: We get a nice first person view from Genm's perspective as he's being carried away by Ex-Aid's Rocket Punch!
- Slasher Smile: After being defeated by Ex-Aid Level 3, Kuroto sports a really unnerving one on his face.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Hiiro calls out Emu for wanting to save a person who stole the Gashats. He turned out to be right, as the guy is Graphite in human form.Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 2 Brave: 1 Snipe: 1 Lazer: 1 Genm: 2