- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Satoshi Morota
Thanks to the public announcement by the Ministry of Health, the number of Kamen Rider Chronicle players seems to have decreased significantly, which would subsequently reduce the amount of game disease patients. However, unbelievable information about Kamen Rider Chronicle is released by Ren Amagasaki, the new CEO of Genm Corp. There is a hidden component inside Kamen Rider Chronicle, one that is said to dramatically increase player participation! However, Taiga, who was suspicious of the love and go CEO's actions, goes into Genm Corp. to confront him himself...
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- A Day in the Limelight: Taiga and Nico are the focal characters of the episode.
- Agent Peacock: Amagasaki, the Loverica Bugster, is surprisingly powerful and has a Battle Harem to boot!
- Awesome, but Impractical: Amagasaki runs on the Power of Love, but gets easily beaten if a girl rejects or insults him.
- Butt-Monkey: Emu can't catch a break: he's been playfully harassed by two Meido Bugsters and gets shoved out of the way twice by Nico after approaching her both times.
- Character Development: Nico's "The Reason You Suck" Speech on Taiga serves as a way of humanizing him even more.
- Call-Back: The Genm Corp. assistant that tries to stop Taiga from entering the office of CEO tells him not to barge in again, most likely meaning the time in #9 when he came in to take the Dragon Knight Hunter Z gashat.
- Declaration of Protection: Taiga tells Nico that no matter how many times she infects herself with the Game Disease, he will cure her.
- Love Freak: Being a Bugster from Toki Meki Crisis, Amagasaki is a firm believer of "Love and Peace".
- Meido: Amagasaki's Bugsters are dressed in main uniforms. They're also girly too, as seen when two of them are playfully harassing Ex-Aid during the fight.
- Pass the Popcorn: Taiga and Nico are eating popcorn while watching the Genm Corp. announcement.
- Pet the Dog: Poppy is relieved that the Doctor Riders and Nico are safe, implying that she still has some of her "save data" left after Amagasaki reprogrammed her again. Unfortunately, this is just the start of her identity dilemma in the next episode.
- Reality Ensues: Amagasaki's employees are understandably horrified with the reputation Genm Corp is getting among the public, as well as the lives their game has threatened. Their attempts to convince him to fix the problem, of course, falls on deaf ears.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Nico gives Taiga an earful over his "I'll take your Gashats" and "I'm the only Kamen Rider needed" mindset.
- Ship Tease: Implied with Taiga and Nico, as Amagasaki lampshades it. Bonus points for being a subtle Shout-Out to the marriage system in Kantai Collection, since Snipe's Level 50 form looks like a cross between an admiral and a ship girl.
- Spit Take: Downplayed compared to other Kamen Rider examples. When Amagasaki drops the big truth about Kamen Rider Chronicle, Taiga spits out some popcorn they were eating. Nioo is not amused.
- Wham Line: Poppy responded with a "thank goodness" over the Doctor Riders and Nico's safety.
- Words Can Break My Bones: As a Dating Sim Bugster, Amagasaki is vulnerable to Trash Talks from girls, as Nico calls him "seriously lame".Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 8 Brave: 3 Snipe: 3 Nico: 1 Para-DX: 2 Poppy: 1Gashatrophies Collected: 1