- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Shojiro Nakazawa
Kamen Rider Chronicle has already begun! Para-DX has joined the game and defeated the first round of the general players, giving them a Game Over before Emu watched them disappear before him. Kamen Rider Chronicle is being sold at an extremely fast rate, which catches the attention of the Ministry of Health. To avoid any form of confusion, Kyotaro Hinata orders a temporary halt on the actions of the doctors in the CR. However, a game disease patient escapes from the CR in an attempt to cure his own game disease, which leads Emu to chase after him. Then suddenly, Poppy Pipopapo appears before them with a new driver and a Rider Gashat of her own...
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Kamen Rider Poppy's fight against Ex-Aid and Snipe is pretty much one-sided on her favor. Being that she is a Level X with the stats of a Level 50 while Ex-Aid and Snipe are only using Level 2, this is pretty much a given.
- Foreshadowing: Poppy's Level X form appears to have red eyes in her first appearance. Two episodes later...
- I Am What I Am: After spending the entire episode thinking about what it means to be a doctor & a Kamen Rider, Emu and Hiiro both arrive to the hilltop and Taiga too, to fight the Bugsters to save the Ride Players from certain defeat, claiming that they as doctors & Riders will do whatever they can to save their patients from the Bugsters.
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: Emu tries to call out to Poppy to snap her out of it when she tries to eliminate him for helping Tenma. It doesn't take, and she responded with a finger flick.
- Kick the Dog: While it's mostly played for laughs, it's very clear that Poppy is having fun fighting Emu and Taiga like it's no one's business. And even after the fight, she even finally Trolls Emu by gazing at his face and finger-flicks it, giggles, before leaving playfully with a cutesy, girly "bye bye", and teleports away.
- It was revealed by Parado that Poppy's memory (save data) has been reset, and that her supposedly "benevolent nature" was part of her original programming, as her true purpose was to collect data for the Bugsters as programmed by Genm during her time as a helper of CR & the Ministry of Health.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Once Poppy goes in to beat up Emu for attempting to help Tenma in an utterly bizarre fashion, Tenma decides to pack up, and leave for home.
- OOC Is Serious Business: When Emu takes down Parado as Maximum Gamer, the camera focuses specifically on his mouth and how his smile has turned into a frown before he retreats. Knowing him, he could just be thinking, "Wow, this day is actually getting tougher than I thought."
- Pet the Dog: As Secretary Hinata is being hounded at all sides by the press, after hearing that Emu and Hiiro have both chosen to fight the Bugsters despite his cease and desist earlier in the episode, he chooses to be honest about why the Ministry of Health chose to do a mass recall on Kamen Rider Chronicle and gives a rousing speech on how they have Doctors & Kamen Riders who are ready and willing to fight the Bugsters in order to save lives.
- Reality Ensues: Sinister as Parado and the Bugsters' evil plans may be, rumors of Ride-Players dying are quick to spread and a recall of Kamen Rider Chronicle is soon put into order.
- Stop Helping Me!: As the Ride Players still do not trust the Doctor Gamer Kamen Riders, specifically Tenma, the focus Ride Player of the fortnight, chooses to go off on his own to try and save himself.
- Transformation Sequence: Poppy's transformation sequence into her Level X Rider form is a homage to anime's Magical Girl genre, like shows such as Sailor Moon, and the Pretty Cure/Glitter Force series.
Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 9 Brave: 3 Snipe: 3 Para-DX: 2 Poppy: 1
- Those Magical Girl shows were produced, animated, & created by Toei Animation, the animation branch owned and operated by Toei Company, who produced the Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Power Rangers series.