- Written by Riku SanjoDirected by Kenzo Maihara
With Deadheat Mach is in a pinch, Chase appears and allows him to handle Tornado. Soon, Mach entered Burst State and attacks Heart long enough to escape. Go reunites with the injured Shinnosuke, and Heart appears as he reveals that Banno was just using them to get Krim and begins to tell them of his past. At the Drive Pit, Rinna discovers that Banno had rampaged on the base and had hijacked a Ride Booster. Using the stolen data and Krim, Banno and 004 constructs a new Drive Driver for him to host so that he can live freely by taking over any host. Meanwhile, Banno also prepares a "special gift" for Krim.
As narrated by Heart, in 1999, the Roidmude development was a small success, as they had develop sentience. 002 was forced to copy an entrepreneur that Banno hate for refusing to fund his project and being tortured as if the entrepreneur was in his place. Krim found the madness Banno was in and declared an end to their partnership. After Krim left, Banno placed a chip with evil programming into the three Roidmudes, the very object that allows them to achieve evolution in the modern days. Even Shinnosuke confirms that Heart was right because of Kiriko's early testimony, stating that whenever she asked her mother about Banno, she had a gloomy face. Go becomes heartbroken when he realised himself being used.
Using the Ride Booster Red's trace, Shinnosuke dashes into Banno's hideout and rescues Mr. Belt but he realises that he's too late as Banno has uploaded his mind into his new Drive Driver body and escapes with 004. Back at the Drive Pit, the team wonders why did Tornado wants to Super Evolve with a woman's beauty, and at that time Kyu arrives with the answer. George's dream is to put a necklace onto a woman it fits the best and marry her at a church nearby a beach.
Shinnosuke storms the church, now knowing that the real George Shirogane is dead before Tornado copied him. Drive tries to attack Tornado but is trapped in a storm created by him. Mach frees him and declares that he will destroy any evil on Earth, even if it his own father. Chase rescues Kiriko and now with his new driving license, he drives Booster Tridoron in Type Wild for Mach and Drive to finish Tornado. Heart watches from afar as he congratulates Go for being "strong".
Go finally gets his driving license and decides to surpass his father instead of running away. Kiriko and Shinnosuke comfort him, with Chase finally calls him by his first name. Brain jumps happily after getting on his feet again. 006 appears and reveals 008's demise as he declares himself going to achieve Super Evolution. Medic whispers to herself that she wants to become a part of the Promised Number.
- A God Am I: Banno declares that the world is his, and that everyone else is simply too stupid to see it.
- Being Tortured Makes You Evil: Heart. Simply recalling his treatment at Banno's hands almost has him in tears.
- Banno is The Real Monster: And how. It's hard to deny Heart's claim Banno was the worst human ever.
- Brick Joke: Like Shinnosuke's in the previous episode, Chase's driver's license shows he qualified to drive two-wheeled vehicles, four-wheeled vehicles... and Tridorons.
- The Cameo: 001 makes a non-speaking appearance alongside 003 during Heart's flashback.
- The Dragon: 004 is acting as this for Banno.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Banno builds himself a Drive Driver in order to claim a new body, with Roidmude 004 as assistance.
- Evil Is Petty: Banno had 002 assume the form of a businessman who declined to finance his research simply so he could pretend he was torturing said businessman.
- It's All About Me: Tornado says the human he'd copied was a shallow narcissist. He actually seems disgusted, but also admits that the human's greatest desire somehow resonated with him, prompting him to carry it on.
- Mad Scientist: Banno for sure. He decides that the Roidmudes also need the capacity to feel pain, and has 002 take the form of a businessman he had a grudge against so he could work off his frustrations while doing it.
- Start of Darkness: For the Roidmudes and Heart in particular. We actually see Banno program 001 and 003 with negative emotions.
- Also one for Future!Krim, as Banno notes he is adding something to the Drive Belt to affect Mr. Belt.
- The Voiceless: 004 doesn't say a word at all.
- The Roidmude Count: 38The Answer: Because one of them was a twisted madman.
Episode 3/4: Who Will Open the Road of Time?
- To promote Kamen Rider Drive Surprise Future, four one-minute clips detailing the plot of the movie will be shown after their respective episodes, this being the third.
Eiji Tomari fights his way through a wave of Roidmudes in a desperate attempt to reach the Time Road, the portal that will send him back to the past. He is forced to leave his fellow rebel behind, but is suddenly confronted by Dark Drive in the NEXTridoron. Eiji desperately evades Dark Drive's attacks and dives into the Time Road, but Dark Drive is simply ordered to follow him through.
- Dark Reprise: Dark Drive and the NEXTridoron have a more ominous version of the cheerful horn Drive and the Tridoron sometimes use.
- In Medias Res: The story picks up with Eiji fighting a group of Roidmudes while on his way to the Time Road.
- Oh, Crap!: Eiji's reaction when the NEXTridoron arrives.
- The Hero Died: Eiji mentions that Shinnosuke is dead.
- The Answer: Eiji's rebel friend.