- Written By:Shogo MutoDirected By: Kyohei Yamaguchi
Sento: A wars erupted between Touto and Hokuto over the immense energy within Pandoras Box. Kamen Rider Build, Kiryu Sento, defeats Kamen Rider Grease in a proxy battle to end the war with Hokuto, but...
Sento: What's up, Sawa?
Sawa: You still owe me for getting Banjo to stop Build when you went berserk. That'll be 50,000 dollarks.
Sento: Wait, you want money?!
Sawa: Of course I do! I'm just trying to survive out here! Hey, don't run! Come on! Oh, here's Episode 23.
There was never a clear winner from the result of the representative battle! Seito uses this opportunity to make their move to overtake the Hokuto government! Grease and his gang immediately head towards Hokuto to check on their lands. Meanwhile, Ryuga is aching to fight them off, but Sento stops him saying that it would be considered an act of invasion. After their sudden invasion of Hokuto without warning, the last of Hokutos military weapons are standing up to defend their homeland.
- Curb-Stomp Battle:
- The Hell Bros lay it out on the Hokuto Hard Smashes and Grease in their debut fight. Even Build and Cross-Z struggle for a bit on their fight.
- Kamen Rider Rogue plows through Build and Cross-Z with two powerful finishers.
- Double Take: As the Hokuto Three Crows prepare to return to Hokuto, Kazumi overhears Misora say please in the same way she does as Mii-tan, causing him to check back if that was true and then doing a proper double take to confirm it isnt a dream.
- Honor Before Reason: While Ryuga is more than ready to go into Hokuto and beat Seito's forces up, Sento and Taizan are against it as doing so would be considered an act of war.
- However, Sento ensures that Kazumi and Akaba bring Kiba back to Touto. If they are followed, Banjou and he can officially back them up. This act of kindness wins the cynical Rider over.
- It May Help You on Your Quest: Despite the fact that the Touto Kamen Riders cannot directly aid the Three Crows to save Syoukichi, Sento gives Kazumi the Helicopter, Robot, Wolf, and Kuma FullBottles to aid him in their endeavor and tells them to escape back to Touto as quickly as possible so that he and Ryuga can help.
- Killed Off for Real: Kiba takes a deadly blast for Kazumi and dies.
- No-Sell: Rogue doesn't so much as flinch from Build or Cross-Z's attacks.
- The Reveal: Kamen Rider Rogue is Gentoku!
- The Un-Twist: This might have been surprising If the ROGUE series starring Gentoku hadn't been announced before Kamen Rider Rogue's debut, or the fact that his earlier persona had Rogue in its name as well. In fact, both Sento and Ryuga figured it out the moment they heard the name.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Kazumi tries to do this once Syoukichi dies, but fails to do anything as he was too injured to continue fighting, forcing Masaru to intervene and create an opening so they could escape.