Kaeloo gets her friends to participate in a game show called "Danger Island Survivor", which is hosted by her. To their disappointment, it turns out to involve them doing extremely mundane tasks while using their imagination to make them seem like adventures.
"Let's Play Danger Island Survivor" contains the following tropes:
- Agony of the Feet: Stumpy's feet catch fire due to him stepping in the "lava".
- Disproportionate Retribution:
- Kaeloo gets so angry about Mr. Cat changing her game show to make it more like a real one that she beats him up with a flaming torch. Understandably, the others find this behavior to be unacceptable.
- Quack Quack helps Kaeloo out at one point during the game, causing her to call him her "best friend". Mr. Cat is so outraged by Quack Quack "stealing" his position as Kaeloo's best friend that he causes a rift in their friendship and then makes Quack Quack suffer the pain of falling into a precipice and getting eaten by alligators.
- Downer Ending: Mr. Cat, Quack Quack, and Stumpy call Kaeloo out on her inexcusable treatment of Mr. Cat and decide to kick her out of Smileyland.
- Flower from the Mountaintop: The last challenge in Kaeloo's incredibly lame game show is for Mr. Cat to grab the flower from the mountaintop. The "mountaintop" is really just a rock.
- Fourth-Wall Portrait: Mr. Cat's drawing of Stumpy depicts a realistic squirrel.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:
- Mr. Cat gets so fed up with Kaeloo's game that he asks her if she's been smoking (candy) weed.
- Mr. Cat compliments Bad Kaeloo on wearing a grass skirt (with nothing under it).
- Hidden Depths: Mr. Cat is apparently very good at drawing.
- Hi, Mom!: Stumpy isn't sure whether the camera is a webcam or a TV camera, but says hello to his mother anyway.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Mr. Cat gets severely beaten up at the end of the episode, after spending the episode trying to drive a wedge between Kaeloo and Quack Quack and needlessly torture Quack Quack.
- Manipulative Bastard: Mr. Cat overhears Kaeloo call Quack Quack her "best friend", and out of sheer jealousy, causes tension between them.
- Reality Ensues: Kaeloo enacts extreme Disproportionate Retribution on Mr. Cat for a trivial reason. When she finally calms down and apologizes, Mr. Cat does not accept her apology because what she did was way out of line, and Stumpy and Quack Quack are quite disgusted with her as well.
- Rejected Apology: Kaeloo apologizes for hurting Mr. Cat; unlike most episodes, Mr. Cat coldly responds with "You always say that", tells her to leave, and walks away.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Mr. Cat after finding out that the last challenge of Kaeloo's game consists of avoiding cute little sheep instead of fighting dangerous beasts.Mr. Cat: *imitating Kaeloo* Nice little sheepie-weepies, hehe... HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING CANDY WEED?! TELL ME WHERE THE DANGER IS HERE!
- What the Hell, Hero?: Mr. Cat snaps and ends up getting mad at Kaeloo, pointing out how stupid her game show is. Kaeloo gets really mad and beats him up just for expressing his opinion (which was in fact everyone else's opinion but hers). Stumpy and Quack Quack are both disgusted by her actions, and they and Mr. Cat kick her out of Smileyland (the Reset Button ensures that she's allowed back in by the next episode).